Devil May Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil May Cry

Welcome to the world of Devil May Cry. Here, you will be able to walk in the middle of the worlds of humans and demons, fighting for the side that you most like, the good or the bad one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not comfortable is the path of the lost traveler (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

Not comfortable is the path of the lost traveler (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Not comfortable is the path of the lost traveler (Open)   Not comfortable is the path of the lost traveler (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:27 pm

He knew that this was going to happen, yet he still went to this place. After arriving he started to walk to any place, distracted by watching the sky, and he suddenly found himself in the middle of some plains, without city to be seen, and nothing there except earth. Saraki got lost quiet a lot, but this was the first time that he was surprised of how fast he did it. He couldn't even imagine how was that he arrived there in the first place, but he needed to get out and go back to his home.

He walked for an hour and nothing... He walked for TWO hours and nothing was found for the exception of a group of animals. There was no point on following them, as they were only going to lead him to a place where ANIMALS could live, and he wasn't one of them.

Three hours... and there was nothing. He was really tired of walking all that way through Africa, without even knowing where he was or where could be find the nearest city.

He looked at the sky and sat in the floor, trying to see any kind of covering from the sun at the distance.

Why did I come here... in the first place?

Saraki started to walk again, with the hope of finding something or someone.
Back to top Go down
https://devilmaycry.forumotion.co.uk
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: Not comfortable is the path of the lost traveler (Open)   Not comfortable is the path of the lost traveler (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:25 am

Lily groaned despairingly. Somehow, she'd got to this god-forsaken place when she boarded a plane to a nice place to rest and relax. "And instead of relaxation I end up in this hot place. I mean-sure I wanted a tan. But this is cooking me, really.... mumbled Lily to herself. Suddently, she fell on her delicate butt, being bumped by some wolf that was running after something. "DAMN YOU! I'D COOK YOU AND EAT YOU IF I WEREN'T SO HOT AND TIRED!!" yelled Lily, exhausting herself even more. "Little love on big plains..." mumbled Lily. She got up, brushed herself properly then resumed her walking north....or at least, what she thought was north.
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: Not comfortable is the path of the lost traveler (Open)   Not comfortable is the path of the lost traveler (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:54 pm

Huh?

Saraki was still walking through the plains, being cooked alive by the sun above him, and without finding anything to cover himself from the sun. If this continued, he was going to get several burns in his body, and those kind of burns hurt in an incredible. He was so tired and exhausted, that he even imagined to see some things at the distance. He thought that he saw a wolf running around, and a person being bumped by a wolf...

It was some steps further when he noticed that it was not an illusion, and there was indeed a person in the middle of those plains, just like him.

Saraki seemed to have regained some power, as he was now running towards this person. When he was near enough, he noticed that the person was a girl, of about 17 or 18 years old for what he could see, wearing a maid costume (something really unusual, considering the place) and a pink hair.

Hello there. Its rare to find another person lost in this kind of desert... Not the most appropiate place to find anybody, I must say...
Back to top Go down
https://devilmaycry.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not comfortable is the path of the lost traveler (Open)   Not comfortable is the path of the lost traveler (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not comfortable is the path of the lost traveler (Open)
Page 1 of 1