Devil May Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil May Cry

Welcome to the world of Devil May Cry. Here, you will be able to walk in the middle of the worlds of humans and demons, fighting for the side that you most like, the good or the bad one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Cross that was Lost (Dante)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

The Cross that was Lost (Dante) Empty
PostSubject: The Cross that was Lost (Dante)   The Cross that was Lost (Dante) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:16 pm

One day, in a church located on a town in Europe, many demons appeared and stole a big cross of Jesus from that place. The priest, having no one to help him, posted a mission in which he asked for a Devil Hunter that could go and hunt those demons, retrieving the cross that was stolen. The priest is waiting on his church, waiting for someone to retrieve his sacred relic.

Meanwhile, in a dark forest at some kilometers from the church, the group of demons was hidding from the humanity, sharing their bounty and eating rests of animal parts that they caught roaming around the forest. The number of this demons was not clear, but they were more than 40 along the forest. Only a good Devil Hunter would be able to try and defeat this demons without being killed which trying.

Now, only the Devil Hunter was needed to complete this story...

((Well, Dante, you can go and search for information from the Priest, or you can go directly to the forest. Your choice))
Back to top Go down
https://devilmaycry.forumotion.co.uk
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Cross that was Lost (Dante)   The Cross that was Lost (Dante) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:26 pm

Dante's motorcycle roared up to the church, and quieted down as he stepped off.

Yo! I got a call about some demons that needed exterminating or something. Dante yelled, banging on the church door. Anyone home?
Back to top Go down
http://momentsimpasse.proboards.com
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: The Cross that was Lost (Dante)   The Cross that was Lost (Dante) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:35 pm

When Dante made his sudden appearance in the church, he would completely notice that there was no one inside, but to one man in the middle of the hall. This man has his good 60 years, his hair was completely white and he was wearing a white and red robe. This was the priest of the church that was assaulted by Demons. When Dante came in, the man quickly walked at him, saying:

Son, don't you know this is a sacred place? This is no place to be shouting. Oh, the young ones of today...

When he arrived at Dante, the Devil Hunter would notice a little scar on the old man's face, while this looked at him with not angry or happy face.

Yes, yes, indeed. This church was resently assaulted by a group of demons, and stole the holy cross of jesus...

The old man pointed at where the cross should be...

I could ask help to my son Saraki, but he is far away from here and I need this relic retrieved to me as soon as it can. I couldn't tell the believers that the cross was stolen by demons, and in exange they thought that I had sold it or something like that, and they don't come to pray to our Holy Father. Please, I ask you to return it here... The demons are hidding in a forest southeast from here...
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Cross that was Lost (Dante)   The Cross that was Lost (Dante) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:44 pm

Dante scowled, Holy, schmoly. I don't see Jesus hunting devils. Of course, Dante didn't voice that part aloud.

His eyes widened when he heard the name Saraki. Saraki Blackwind? He goes here? Dante whistled. He wasn't expecting that.

Yeah, yeah. Get the cross back. I understand, old-timer. Dante was already on his way out the door. Forest. Got it. He raised his hand up in a wave.
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: The Cross that was Lost (Dante)   The Cross that was Lost (Dante) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:23 pm

Ahh, you know son Saraki? Well, it's not that he comes here oftenly... He lives right here, in this church. When he came, he was a full demon, but I received him. Since then, he prayed every day to become human, until one day his prayers were listened, and he became one of us... He keeps living with me since then.

The Priest then looked at Dante and said some last words to him:

Well, yes, in the forest, but beware. Their leader is different from the others... watch your back!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

At the outside of the church, three lower demons were waiting for Dante, preparing their claws to fight him, wondering how strong was this Devil Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Cross that was Lost (Dante)   The Cross that was Lost (Dante) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:48 pm

Yeah, whatever. You called me here to kill devils and I'll kill devils. he said, before slamming open the door with his foot and drawing the Force Edge at the same time.

Dante lunged at the first Devil, bisecting it before it knew he was there. The second one hardly had time to react, jumping back before being impaled. The third one lived long enough to try to attack Dante. It lunged through the air, and ended up bisecting itself, as Dante held out the Force Edge, blade first to block the attack.

Are these as strong as they come? Cause I'm not going to have any fun if they are. He called to the priest before placing his sword back in it's original position. He then walked towards the forest, hoping to have a little bit more excitement.
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: The Cross that was Lost (Dante)   The Cross that was Lost (Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:56 pm

It seems then that we are going to have some fun with you, devil boy...

That voice came from the top of a bulding that was in front of Dante. It was a demon, of about two meters long and with big muscles. It skin was completely black and big wings were on its back. On its hands, there were big fangs strong enough to cut in little pieces a human being, and his face was smiling, even when talking or breating. It was a non-changing expresion. The demon was standing in his two feet, and it looked at Dante with his red and glowing eyes.

I've heard of you, son of Sparda... You have a big reputation down there. This three were to prove how good you were, and you passed the exam! Now you're ready for the next level, kiddo...

The large demon suddenly disappeared in a black smoke, leaving no trace or something like that.

Dante now needed to go to the forest, where the real enemies were going to appear...
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Cross that was Lost (Dante)   The Cross that was Lost (Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:08 pm

Dante scowled at the large demon. You know, you talk a lot for someone so ugly. He said just before the devil vanished.

Dante then set off for the forest, leaving his motorcycle right in front of the church. As he reached the forest he left his weapons holstered. Oi! Big gloaty devil! Tell me where I go next! He knew this kind of devil. They would set up traps and ambushes and always try to lure their pursuers into these traps. They liked to play with their victims, and would surely tell him which way to go. Dante was confident that he could stand up to whatever this Devil could throw at him, and so he decided to play along. Come on! You don't wanna leave me waiting, do ya?
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: The Cross that was Lost (Dante)   The Cross that was Lost (Dante) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:07 pm

At the exact second that Dante said the word "ya", ten interdimentional holes (the red ones that always appear around) suddenly appeared surrounding Dante in the forest. Four Sin Scythes, horrible creatures using ghostly robes, wearing strange human masks and weilding scythes in their hands appeared in front of Dante, while a Death Scissors, a beats similar to the other ones but with a red aura, bigger, weilding a pair of cissors and using a goat mask jumped into scene in the middle of the other ones. Through the other five holes, Beelzebubs, insect like devils of a great size, simply appeared and stayed in that place, looking at Dante.

It seems that my men wanted to give you a little welcoming surprise... You don't want to disappoint them, right?

When that voice was heard through the woods, two of the Sin Scythes threw their weapons at Dante, while the five insect like devils flyed against the half-devil, planning to hit different parts of this man's body.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Cross that was Lost (Dante)   The Cross that was Lost (Dante) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:43 pm

Dante drew the Force Edge and swung it in a horizontal arc, bisecting the Beelzebubs through the midsection, all in one fluid motion. He then held it horizontally deflecting the two scythes.

Heh. That's a pretty grand welcome wagon they rolled out. He then lunged at the Death Scissors, beheading it easily before jumping back and preparing himself for the remaining Sin Scythes' attack.
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: The Cross that was Lost (Dante)   The Cross that was Lost (Dante) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:40 pm

As Dante speaked to the voice, two of the four Scythe Sins flew towards him through different directions: One was heading through the air, pointing to the man's face, while the other one disappeared on the ground, using its ability of going through solid objects, and decided to attack dante from the down part, pointing to his legs and chest. The other two Scythe Sins went to recover their weapons, while the Death Cissors simply stood in there, watching at how his soldiers battled against the demi-devil.

Meanwhile, the leader of this demons was looking at the battle from the distance, in a place where Dante would not be able to reach him.

So, this is the son of Sparda? He is not big deal...

While, another voice, without someone to come from, said:

Simply do as I ask...
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Cross that was Lost (Dante)   The Cross that was Lost (Dante) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:36 am

Dante easily swiped through the lunging Scythe Sin. He then lopped off the arm of one trying to pick up its scythe, then lopped off the other one when it tried to pick it up again, he then decapitated it. He then hopped up in the air as one came out of the ground. Whoa. That wasn't expected. He stabbed it's face as it broke the surface.

He then looked over at the final remaining enemy, who had picked up its scythe while he was distracted with it's compatriots. You gonna give me a fight? I didn't think so.. Dante watched as it lunged for him mindlessly. He simply lopped off all its limbs. We having fun yet? Its torso hadn't yet struck the ground when Dante removed its head from its shoulders.

Dante breathed deeply. He then looked in the direction of the large devil, not seeing him, yet knowing where he was. Don't bother with directions, I can smell that stench from a mile away! He shouted and lazily trodded off in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: The Cross that was Lost (Dante)   The Cross that was Lost (Dante) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:41 am

As Dante went to the large devil, something got in his way: The Death Cissors. The large devil with goat mask was standing in front of the half-devil, looking at him and pointing at his face with the cissors. Suddenly, a force field created by the creature's evil energy was formed around Dante, closing his path and making the fighting area for him much more smaller than the whole place.

Dante has faced this situation with this kind of devils before, yet it was still not going to be an easy fight. Some kind of laugh came from inside the devil, and it launched itself spinning through the air against Dante, pointing at his chest. There was little place to move around, and he could not use the walls of the forcefield to jump higher and avoid being hit. The Death Cissors still had the advantage of going through solid objects and to pass through its own force field.

At the same time, the leader of the devils went out of the place, hoping to see Dante further into the Forest.

OOC: I must say that this is something like a semi-boss, because it's hard to be and you will not do it in one blow.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Cross that was Lost (Dante)   The Cross that was Lost (Dante) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Suddenly the larger demon came back, with its head reattached. Oh boy, if you can survive that we should have some fun! Dante grinned as the devil pointed at him, then made an upwards slash towards the offending limb, following up with a stab at the face.

Try to keep me awake. He yawned, taunting the devil.

(Oh BOY! FUN TIME!)
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: The Cross that was Lost (Dante)   The Cross that was Lost (Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:45 am

As the two attacks arrived at the face of the creature, only little fragments of the mask were thrown off, while the devil retreated some meters away from Dante and started another attack: A little kind of red platform appeared on Dante's feet, which would make the half-devil to jump into the air and hit the force field the devil had created.

Taking that opportunity, the goat-like devil launched another spinning attack with its giant cissors against the devil boy.

He would need some luck to avoid that...
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Cross that was Lost (Dante)   The Cross that was Lost (Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:32 pm

Dante hopped back as a strange red platform appeared at his feet, landing between the platform and the edge of the force field. He then cartwheeled around the side of the platform and ended the move with a vertical slash at the devil, an attempt to begin at the crown of the head, and continue the blade down till it reached the groin.

The attack missed. Afterwards the devil began a spinning attack, which Dante had to roll out of the way to avoid.

This is going to need a different tactic. He put his sword away and drew his guns. Are you ready? He didn't allow a response, not that he was expecting one anyway, and began firing on the devil.

Last edited by Dante on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Actual post)
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: The Cross that was Lost (Dante)   The Cross that was Lost (Dante) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Perfect...

Dante not drew out his guns when he saw that attacking with his sword would not work very well against the flying demon. The bullets were weak against it, but had more accuracy and were coming in more amount than a simple sword. The several bullets threw through the air cutting through the wind, some of them arriving directly to the skull of the devil, other's arriving at his clothes and body, which would make him no damage, and the last ones passing at his side, but barely.

The ones that went to the skull went inside through the front and passed through it, yet they didn't do real damage to the creature... Instead of doing that, they broke several pieces of the goat-like devil mask, revealing some kind of blowing red face beneath it...

Attacking this head was the trick to win this battle... The mask was simply a protection...

The Death Cissors launched it's cissors against Dante, cutting through the air and spinning to gain more and more power...
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Cross that was Lost (Dante)   The Cross that was Lost (Dante) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:59 am

BINGO!

Dante twirled away from the attack like a dancer of some sort. He then held his guns above his head and cocked them at just the right timing to make it sound like clapping hands. The guns were aimed at the devil's face.

Adios.

Dante fired both guns at high speeds, the Ivory fired three times for every one shot of the Ebony, yet every single one of the Ebony's bullets hit perfectly between the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cross that was Lost (Dante)   The Cross that was Lost (Dante) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cross that was Lost (Dante)
Page 1 of 1