Devil May Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil May Cry

Welcome to the world of Devil May Cry. Here, you will be able to walk in the middle of the worlds of humans and demons, fighting for the side that you most like, the good or the bad one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First time at Fortuna (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Colleen

Colleen

First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:49 pm

"Where the hell are you tying to touch me pervert."

She is yelling at the top of he lungs, squirming trying to get away from Saraki, who did in fact look like he was touching her. Some one ran out side, some of the people were getting out their cell phones, trying to call the police.

"Get the hell awaaaaaaaaay."

She screams and gets away from Saraki's grip and kicks him in the nads using her heel.

((Sry had to do it haha))
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:55 pm

Saraki simply let go of Colleen by seeing that she was trying to get away from his hand in a hard way. Saraki looked at her with his penetrant eyes, and said to her face:

Look, I simply don't want you to kill or hurt anybody, OK?

Saraki looked behind to see how people started to call the police.

If they see you with a gun, we are going to have problems. Let's go somewhere else, OK?

Saraki walked away, looking to the night and the streets.
Back to top Go down
https://devilmaycry.forumotion.co.uk
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:01 pm

Dante rose to his feet and walked over to Colleen silently. He bent down to where Saraki had dropped her on the floor. Are you trying to get us kicked out? Because it's working. He reached down and picked her up, carrying her bridal style to the door. It's okay people! She just had a bit too much to drink! He walked through the exit and the bouncer snapped to attention and appeared very scared when he saw Dante walk by.
Back to top Go down
http://momentsimpasse.proboards.com
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:10 pm

"You will let me down at this moment, or ill make sure you regret it."

Colleen is struggling with all her might to get away, slapping Dante in the face over and over in frustration until they reach out side, which then she settles down.

"About time we get out of there, gosh it was getting boring, and unless you plan to take me home with you i suggest putting me down."

Colleen was just laying there comfortably.

"Actually some slepp would be nice right now take me to my motorbike, i can at least get to the place im staying."

*yawn*
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:50 pm

Saraki looked at the woman with an annoyed face, and stared at her. She was asking them to bring her to her motorbike? Was she lazy enough to let the men TAKE her to her ride? Saraki was a bit annoyed, but then he calmed down a little, saying to this woman:

OK, if there is nothing more to do...

Instead of grabbing her with his arms like men usually did, he grabbed her from the back of her clothes and put her above his shoulder, like she was a bag or a box. Saraki walked towards the motorbike, without hearing or looking at this woman...

When he arrived, he put her in the seat in a harsh way, saying:

Here is your ride, "lady"...
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:57 pm

Dante watched as Saraki pulled Colleen out of his arms...roughly, before setting her on her seat. Dante had had other ideas for her, but that wasn't going to happen now. He was just too lazy to undo what Saraki had done, and it wasn't a big deal anyway, just a bit of payback. He shrugged Saraki, how did you get here so quickly? I don't see any vehicles around here that look like they belong to you. He said, wandering toward his own motorbike.

He wasn't exactly sure where he was going next, but most likely it was back to the office for him. He'd have to apologize to her for not sticking through the whole show. But she'd understand. She always did. Sometimes Dante thought her niceness would be her downfall. He shook out of those less useful thoughts and hopped aboard his own motorbike.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:42 pm

*yawn*

"Thanks for that I guess, oh and this."

She pulls out a walllet, and pulls out a big stack of bills and tosses it back at Saraki, a grin on her face.

"I guess I know where i'm staying tonight.

She quickly revs up the engine and is up and gone before Saraki could even react.
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:30 pm

As Saraki saw how his wallet was suddenly stolen and then retrieved... but without the money, Saraki simply looked at the woman as she escaped with all the money. Saraki looked at Dante, and then at his motorbike:

Well, well, it seems that I will have to bring back that money...

Saraki jumped into Dante's bike, and used the key that was around to make it work.

I think I shall borow this thing from you...

Saraki looked at Dante, and before the man could even say anything, he said:

The money I was going to use to pay you was inside the wallet. You don't want to stay with that debt of your forever, right?

As those words were said, Saraki starts going after Colleen, before she gets too far from there.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:56 pm

Dante wasn't quite sure what had just happened. One second he was on his bike getting ready to ride off, the next he was on the ground and Saraki was on it. WAIT! He left. And Dante was left alone at the Opera House. He sighed and began walking towards the nearest payphone, searching his pockets for loose change and muttering under his breath. Could've just asked for a ride but nooooo, he had to take my bike. The nerve of some people.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:13 pm

"That hunk of crap aint gonna be able to catch me hehe."

She speeds up, faster than Dante's motorcyle could move. Knowing that Saraki would try to followbegins to shoot up several cars along the road blocking his path, not even a way to get over them, or through them. She speeds up her bike to its max and is gone.

((This is Topic leave for me))
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:58 pm

Saraki stops in middle way, knowing that it was going to be imposible to catch that woman right now. But when he thinked about it, the money in his wallet was not enough to pay event an hotel room, so he should be fine in economical ways for now. Returning to Dante, he gets off the bike and pulls something from his pocket, saying:

Good that I always have my credit card in a different pocket...

Pulling out the card, he shows it to Dante and then puts it on his pocket again.

So, what do we do now?
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:11 pm

Dante had just about reached the pay phone when he heard the familiar roar of his motorcycle. He turned around, his arms crossed on his chest, as his very own motorcycle came rearing up and Saraki stepped off. You realize I could've given you a ride? Ah well that's in the past now. What are we going to do now? Dante pondered it. I was planning to head back to the office, but it's a long ride, and 2 people makes the bike get kinda uncomfy on long trips. Why don't we hit up a local motel. After all, it's already dark.

He hadn't noticed until he'd been left that the sun had already set. It was hard to believe that they had just met up at the warehouse around 3 PM. They must have been in the Opera House for longer than he realized. But before we go...how did you get here so fast from the warehouse? He asked, stealing the keys back from Saraki.
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:47 am

Saraki gave back the keys to Dante, and then waited for the man to stop talking so he could say something. Dante asked him how did he arrived to the Opera House from the Warehouse so fast, and Saraki smiled while saying:

Well, is not such a big thing. If you notice well, to get to the Opera House you need to turn through many streets from the Warehouse. You took the large path, using the different streets and going from left to right, while I simply went DIRECTLY to the Opera House. That means, I climbed up bulding and went there in direct line. I took less than I thought... Maybe I was running too fast?

Saraki started to look around to see the change of weather, and then said to Dante:

[b]Well... I am half world from my home, or something like that. So I cannot go there tonight. Let's just go to a motel or something... Like you said. But which one?[b]
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:24 pm

Dante chuckled and climbed aboard his motorcycle. You wanna ride, or do you wanna take "your" way? The cheapest motel I can find is only half a block that way. Dante pointed to the left down the street. He then put the keys in and revved the engine Either way, lets get going. I've got a meeting tomorrow, so I'm going to need some rest.
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:40 pm

Saraki quickly jumped to the back seat of the motorbike, but he standed there instead of sitting. He quickly said to Dante:

OK, let's go in your bike. But I don't like to be sitting at the back of another person, y'see...

Saraki simply waited for the man to start.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:19 pm

Dante smirked and said Alright, but don't blame me if you fall. Without giving Saraki a chance to reply he kicked the engine into full gear, spinning the wheels and gunning it towards the motel.

It took them 30 only seconds to get there, and when they did, Dante jammed the brakes and skidded to a stop, turning the motorcycle on it's side to help stop it faster.

Exciting enough for ya? He said, not even sure his passenger was still there.
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:00 pm

As Dante started moving the vehicle, Saraki crossed his arms and closed his eyes in that position, feeling the wind going through his hair. Through all the ride, Saraki was not moved from that position a bit. When dante looked at him again, he was at the exact same position that he was when he got in, but this time his eyes were wide open looking at him and at the building that was in front.

Not enough...

Said Saraki when Dante asked him if this ride was exciting enough for him. Following act, he said to the half demon.

Is this the place? Well, looks quiet and humble...
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:30 pm

Dante chuckled again. It may be small, but it's cheap. He climbed off the bike and began walking towards the door. Oh and you don't mind sharing a room, do you? He teased shutting the front door behind him, knowing that Saraki was coming anyways.

Cheapest room you got. He said, walking up to the counter.
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:44 pm

Saraki also climbed down the bike when they were there, and walked behind him all the way. It was a little place, but like they don't needed to stay for too much and only a bed was needed, it should be enough with the cheapest room in the building.

Of course I don't care sharing a room...

But when Dante said to the man that they needed the cheapest room, Saraki jumped and said:

And please, I would request two beds...

If for some reason they gave them a matrimonial bed, Saraki would have to sleep in the roof...
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:52 pm

Dante scowled. No need for 2 beds, it'll just cost extra. If you really want a second bed, pay for it yourself. Dante was in the negatives in money, he couldn't afford to pay even the slightest bit extra. He got the key to the room and began the trek down the hall. Opening the door to the rat-infested room at the far end of the hall. Oh, look they even throw in pets. Dante smirked and plopped down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:57 pm

Saraki saw how Dante went to the room, as he pulled out from his pocket the credit card and paid for it another bed for the room. The staff was going to put it inside, but Saraki simply took the new bed with one hand and went to the room, making space to put it in. He jumped into the bed, that was at the opposite side of the room from Dante, and said:

You really must be really bad economicaly if you can't afford to pay this bed for the night...

Saraki looked that there was no light on the room, and one or two rats had already made a house in that place. Well, he was used living with worst creatures than those, and at least the rats didn't make too much noise...

Father Luis is probably worried because I haven't arrived yet... But I cannot do anything more...

Saraki closed his eyes, but did not fall sleep immideately.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:02 pm

Dante wasn't asleep. He just lay in the bed, staring at the ceiling, remembering his encounter with his father. He was glad Saraki didn't ask about it. It wasn't the most joyful of memories.

Before too long he rolled over away from Saraki. Don't mind me. I'm going to go dream about hot chicks now.

(Go ahead and timeskip if you want, Dante's asleep)
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:04 pm

Do as you want...

Saraki closed completely his eyes and started to fall sleep slowly, until his counciousness started to create a good dream to show in the night.

___________________________________________________________-

((At the next day))

Saraki woke up. He was in a good mood, yet they needed to continue their travel to their own respective homes quickly. At least him, because Father Luis wa not going to be too happy if he arrived too late this day.

Hey, wake up!

He said to Dante, at the same time he threw a shoe at his head.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:09 pm

Dante woke up when something hard struck his head. He snarled. Was that really necessary? He then threw another shoe in Saraki's direction. How many people do you know that like to be woken up by a shoe in their face? Dante wasn't really serious. And his smile was almost visable as he ranted at Saraki.

After tossing a few more objects at Saraki he got out of bed and walked out of the small room.
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:13 pm

Saraki managed to avoid almost each object that was thrown at him, for the exception of 2 of them, which were really strong and hurted a lot.

Yeah, well, I have to go soon, y'see... Father Luis will not be happy if I appear there too late...

Saraki followed Dante outside, where he went directly to the outside of the building. Looking around, he turned to Dante and said:

I can't pay a bus, because that woman took all my effective. Could you leave me in the airport or something like that?

((Sry if its short...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First time at Fortuna (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next