Devil May Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil May Cry

Welcome to the world of Devil May Cry. Here, you will be able to walk in the middle of the worlds of humans and demons, fighting for the side that you most like, the good or the bad one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First time at Fortuna (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

First time at Fortuna (Open) Empty
PostSubject: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:42 pm

Well, well, what do we have here?

Those were the words that Saraki said when he first got into the city of Fortuna. The buldings were somehow high, and there was a shinning sun everywhere. It was the kind of place that he liked to be, in peace. But he was not there for peace, actually. The priest from the church where he lives has told him that there was a group of demons roaming around this town, bothering and even killing people.

It has been his first mission for a while, and he was ready to eliminate that group of demons, and as payment, the priest was going to let him stay more on the church, considering that he still doesn't have a place to stay.

Well, time to search!

Saraki walked into a street, with his sword on his back, and the gun named Anubis on his belt.
Back to top Go down
https://devilmaycry.forumotion.co.uk
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:09 pm

Dante's motorcycle reared into Fortuna. He hadn't been here since that incident with the Order of the Soul. Suddenly he smelled a demon, he followed the scent and reared down a back alley. There's a whole nest of them down here.

Dante pulled the brakes as he came out of the alley and onto the harbor docks, he skidded the bike to a stop and got off. The warehouse, huh? It's my public duty to get rid of these things. It was then he smelled a nearby human. He snarled. This is going to complicate things. He walked slowly towards the warehouse the demonic scents were coming from, hoping to be able to get rid of the demons before the human got close.

Last edited by Dante on Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://momentsimpasse.proboards.com
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:16 pm

Saraki started to walk around, when suddenly he felt the smell of a demon... the smell of his kind. When he got near the place, he saw the son of Sparda, Dante, looking at a back alley, and then going inside. Like this man had already many experience on hunting demons, it was worth finding out where he was headed. Maybe to the demons, or another place? It was unclear.

He arrived at the docks, where he followed Dante. Inside the warehouse, he could feel all the even presences of the demons that he was there to hunt. He pulled out his gun, and walked near Dante, speaking to him:

Hello, Dante. Small world, eh? Are you here to hunt this bastards too?

Saraki walked faster towards the warehouse while he awaited for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:42 pm

The smell came closer and it was kind of familiar. It was then that Saraki stepped out of the alleyway. So it was you I was smelling, and here I thought I was going to need to protect somebody. He said as he walked side-by-side with Saraki.

He slammed open the door to the warehouse with his foot, while at the same time drawing both Ebony and Ivory with his hands. The warehouse was dark and quiet. Dante stepped further in. Come out, come out wherever you are! Look, a human you can eat! He teased, pointing at Saraki.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:50 pm

Colleen walks up from behind the two men, one hand on the holster under her coat.

"If you guys have the time to talk then shouldn't you be killind these devils?"

Collen pulls out her guns and walks past the two and intot he alley.

"I'm gonna have to ask you boys to back, off, their mine."

She walks down into the alley, a devil tries to attack her she shoots it straight throught he head 3 time as its lifeless body fall to the ground she continues to walk foward.
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:13 pm

As the woman in blue clothes went through the door and started to shoot at the demons, making them fall one by one, Saraki could stop himself from saying:

Damn... If that's how human women are in this world, then I am sure completely lucky of have arrived here!

Saraki jumped inside with Anubis in his hand, just when a skeletical demon jumped at him. The gun moved towards the head of the monsters, and blew its head with a single shot. After that, three more skeletical demons appeared, yet at the next second their heads were blown off by one of Saraki's bullets.

He immideately started to search for more of them, shooting at everything that moved, while talking to the woman:

So, what's your name, lady?
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:21 pm

Dante was less impressed by their new accomplice. He fired both guns, mowing down demons. She reminds me of my brother. He muttered under his breath, firing a shot that slid just over the woman's shoulder, almost grazing it, before hitting a demon in the eye.

The name's Dante. And I could have taken care of this myself, without you two. He said, eliminating demons.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:25 pm

"The names Colleen, and this is what I do."

4 demons try to attack her at once and she jumps into the air flipping her body and grabbing one of the lights on top of the warehouse ceiling, and begins to spin, shooting everywhere she sees movement. You see demon after demon fall from the ceiling and walls, blood everywhere, surely she was good at the R-Rated kind of stuff.

She drops down from the lamps, and one more demon tries to jumps her, shedoesn't even turn around she take Yin, and points it over he shoulder whilst the Devil is mid air, and shoots it without even looking.

"So, what brings you two here, wait wait let me guess, you think you canm just up and take a pretty ladies money, I dont think so.... I dont think that very gentleman like of you two."
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:30 pm

As the woman was speaking, five more demons, this time similar to wolves, jumped right into Saraki from different directions, yet the gun was faster than those creatures, and several bullets went through the bodies of this beats as they got near the man. Saraki blew the smoke coming out from his golden gun, but that let one of the wolf demons to catch him out of guard, bitting his arm.

For the surprise of the people that didn't know him, he didn't even did a face of pain, he stood normal, looking at the creature bitting his arm and spreading the blood around the floor.

Wrong place, fella...

Saraki opened his other arm, and pulled out his Sword of Judgment from his back, cutting at half the strange creature. Turning to the woman, he said:

My name is Saraki Blackwind, a Devil Hunter, as you can see. This man near me is a Devil Hunter too, and of great popularity. You might have heard... Yet, I'll let him tell who he is...
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:47 pm

Dante slashed through a demon then hoisted his sword up and rested it on the back of his neck. Honestly, lady, I'm just doing my civic duty: Eliminating demons. The name's Dante, I run Devil May Cry. Dante aimed the Ebony with his left hand, it appeared he was going to shoot Colleen right in the face. He fired and it cut through some of her hair, yet slid by her face harmlessly, before buring itself in the final devil's face.

Dante chuckled and said Sorry about that, but I noticed you needed a haircut. Anyways, have fun kiddies. I'm off to the Opera House. I got tickets from a close friend. I was on my way there when I smelled demons. He pulled 3 tickets out of his pocket. Then checked his watch. CRAP! I'm LATE! Dante raced off towards his motorcycle.

(Note: Topic NOT leaving)
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:07 pm

The bullet wizzed past Colleen's ear, cutting some of her hair.

"Do you know how long it takes to keep my hair like this, you oh me big time. Im going to start collecting debt."

Collen follows after Dante throwing a bit of a tantrum, at what he did.

"Opera house hmmm, dot mind if I do."

Colleen runs out of the warehouse and off to the right down two warehouses down.
You hear the sound of a engine roar, as she jumps unto her motocycle, and drives off doing a wheelie as she does.
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Saraki shooted in the head at the last demon, and then turned to see what was happening. It seems that Dante had some tickets to the Opera House, something that entertained Saraki a lot. Maybe because he was more than 100 years old or something? He couldn't know, but it seems that he was arriving late. Dante had 3 tickets (probably thinking that he would be able to pay them when he has paid him), and he had the idea of going with him.

For his disfortune, all of them went on motorbikes except him, that had none...

Mmm... Now, how do I get there?

((Some minutes later))

Saraki was waiting at the door of the Opera House, waiting for the two people to arrive. He was not going to be able to enter without the tickets that Dante had, so he simply staid there waiting.

OOC: I'll explain how I made it fast later XD.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:26 pm

Dante noticed one of his tickets get ripped out of his hand by Colleen. Hey! That's mine! He complained but didn't do anything to stop her, instead jumping on his motorcycle and revving it before taking off to the opera house.

-Around 5 minutes later-

Dante skidded to a stop at the Opera House. The same one where he had previously killed Angus a year or so ago. He began walking up towards the ticket booth when he noticed Saraki. How did you get here so fast? He looked around but saw no motorbikes or anything that could have been used. He handed Saraki one of his 2 remaining tickets, since he had come all this way.

Dante walked up to the door and talked to the bouncer. Sorry I'm so late, I ran into some trouble at the docks. The bouncer let him in and Dante found a seat near the back, in one of the few seats not taken 20 minutes into the play. Shakespere eh?
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:39 pm

Colleen rides up on her motorcycle, stopping right in front of the opera house ans walks up to the bouncer.

"I have a ticket hun, mind letting me through?"

The bouncer does, and she steps inside, sitting just behind Dante and on seat over leaning over her arms over the next seat sitting her head on her arms, she tilts her head to the right and asks

"So why exactly did you have tickets to an Opera hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:48 pm

Saraki walked just behind the woman and Dante, sitting next to them in the Opera House, starting to watch the Opera. It has been a while since he saw something like this, with the music and the actuation. He looked at his side, to see the woman called Colleen talking to Dante.

As he heard the question, he quickly said:

That's true. You're supposed to have a lot of debts with money, and this is really expensive.

Saraki simply waited.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:55 pm

A rather large lady, Dante would call her fat if asked, shushed Colleen and Saraki quickly and loudly. Dante groaned inwardly. He whispered back to the 2 behind him I told you two, I got them from a close friend of mine. It was a thank you for something I did last time I was here. He paid attention to the play on here. He noted to himself that it was strange that they were doing a Shakespere play in a place called "The Opera House".

He stopped paying attention to the play and drifted back to the last time he was in the theater, when he first met Nero....
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:01 pm

"Oh no she didn't."

Colleen pulls out her gun and points it at the woman that told her to shush.

"I dare you to shush me again B!^($."

Colleen did not take lightly to people telling her what to do Human or not she would kill anyone who did so. the fat lady leaves the room in fear of being shot. The other two were looking at here with amazement.

"What I dont like to be told to be quiet."
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:11 pm

Saraki quickly stood up and put himself in the middle of the way between the gun and the people. His face was not worried, yet he was showing some kind of amazement for what this woman was doing in such a place.

Whoa! Slow down! You don't have to be pointing that gun around here. We are here, to relax and to enjoy the music... Which should continue right now or I'LL PROBABLY DO THE SAME THING AS SHE!!!

The last part of his speech was directed to the musicians, that stopped playing for a while, yet started with the same music and the same act once he said those words.

Now, sit down and calm down please?

Saraki sat down and looked at her:

We don't need any problems...
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:16 pm

Dante was snapped out of the past by Colleen's threat. Dammit, woman. Must you cause me problems? He muttered as the bouncer came over to kick the two out. Dante stood up and intercepted the bouncer. Look, let's talk... He steered the bouncer off to sweet-talk/threaten him. The music continued and it was as if nothing had happened. Minus Dante's and the lady next to him's disappearance.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:24 pm

"We wont have any problems because the bullets are not in the gun right now you dunce."

Collen sits back down placing her gun away, pouting as she did.

"Get in my way again and ill take it as an act of war hun."

She looks towards Dante, as he takes care of the bouncer.

"You'll get yours too pretty boy."
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:28 pm

Meh... why do I bother...?

Saraki said as the woman spoke to him in the Opera House. It was good that the bullets were not there... To be treaspassed by a bullet really hurted. Saraki looked at her and then at at Dante, saying to him:

Hey, Sparda's Kid, you don't seem really interested in the Opera. Why did you come?

Then, Saraki started to look at the woman, and then at the Opera.

He was getting a bit bored, but the music was beggining to animate a little... But only a little. Only enough to keep him awake in that place.

I'm about to fall asleep...
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:33 pm

Dante returned, the bouncer taken care of. He sat back in his seat. Honestly, are all women this bothersome?

Why did I come? Simple. It would look bad if I turned away a gift from my friend. She'd be offended.

Last edited by Dante on Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:38 pm

"Yes, we are."

She stands up and stretches, a guy threw a bag of popcorn at her head and told her to sit down.

"Someone hold me back ima gonna kill someone."

She jumps up into the ready to claw out the man's eyes with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Saraki stood up in the blink of an eye and grabbed the woman by the leg, stopping her in mid air and letting her fall to the ground. Saraki seemed to be kind of annoyed for what happened, and before the woman could even stand up, he took her by the clothes and dragged her through the exit door.

It seems that we cannot stay for much longer without having a mass murder around...

Saraki was not going to let the woman get away to attack the man until they were out.

Stay calm for a moment, OK? Or there shall be a bullet in your arm...
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:46 pm

Dante had the Ivory out and ready to fire the moment Colleen left the ground. He wasn't going to shoot her, just shoot the air or something to get her attention. Fortuneately that wasn't necessary, as Saraki handled the problem. Thank God at least one of the people around me is sane. He relaxed and reholstered his gun, listening as the music stirred up more memories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time at Fortuna (Open)   First time at Fortuna (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First time at Fortuna (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next