Devil May Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil May Cry

Welcome to the world of Devil May Cry. Here, you will be able to walk in the middle of the worlds of humans and demons, fighting for the side that you most like, the good or the bad one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sparda

Sparda

Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:09 pm

Sparda scowled; he wasn't expecting that. The only remaining person with ties to the organization, and he wasn't allowed to kill him; what a pain in the ass.

Sparda had an idea; why not vent his frustrations, and have a bit of training in the process? A sparring match sounded great right about now.

"Hey, Nero, wanna have a quick throwdown? I need a warm up; haven't fought since Dante was in diapers. I'll even be nice, and stay in my Human form; Only fair. So, you up for it?"

Sparda tapped his foot, looking excited; he loved a good brawl, and it'd been far, far too long since his last fight with anyone stronger than a Pride.
Back to top Go down
Nero

Nero

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:24 am

A sparring match against the legendary Sparda? He wasn't sure if he wanted to or not. I mean, he was meant to be the best of the best - what a challenge , it would be great training for him though. But, could this just be a trick to cover up his attempt on Nero's life for being with the Order? Nah, probably not, but was it really worth the risk?

Suddenly, Nero's eyes lit up as he glanced over at Dante and an idea popped into his head. A thought that Dante would recognise as soon as he said it aloud;

"Alright, Sparda, first to draw blood wins."

Nero suggested. This was what he and Dante had done in their training fight previous to this encounter. With that, Nero took a few steps back, leaving distance between the two of them. He kept his left hand empty for now, but ready to draw either his sword or gun depending on what Sparda did first. The only thing left was for Dante to move out of the way now, providing he wasn't going to try and stop this fight from happening...
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:02 am

Dante glared at Sparda, believing this "spar" to be an easy way for Sparda to kill Nero. He was about to tell the demon off when Nero spoke up behind him. He glanced back at Nero. If Nero was up for it, did he have a say in it? Probably not.

Dante sighed and stepped off to the side. Alright you two, just try not to collapse the tower on us. It would be a lousy way to go. The whole time, Dante never took his hand off his sword. If things got out of hand, he didn't want to see either of them dying, not now. Not that there was any chance of Sparda dying anyways, after all, it was only a few minutes ago that Dante fired his gun straight into his forehead, and Sparda hadn't even flinched.
Back to top Go down
http://momentsimpasse.proboards.com
Sparda

Sparda

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm

Sparda grinned, anticipation etched in his features. First blood? Not his favorite type of combat, but it'd do for now. Sparda slowly stepped forward, Force Edge in hand, preparing himself; he wasn't quite sure just how good this Nero kid was, and he was cautious.

Sparda grabbed Force Edge and flung it at Nero, the blade transforming into it's Scythe form as it swung through the air, a flashing circle of steel. As it was leaving Sparda's grip, he drew Luce and Ombra, firing a barrage of bullets at Nero, shooting to his left and right, a steady stream of lead, blocking off his escape. His only safe route, now, was above.
Back to top Go down
Nero

Nero

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:27 am

Nero hopped into action immediately as he saw Sparda reach for his weapon. Nero's left hand shot up immensely quick to grab his sword as well. Just before actually darwing the sword, he twisted the handle like a motorcycle to rev it up. Now, when he whipped the sword over his shoulder and went straight into a vertical strike, a surge of power and flickering of flames reached up the blade. Nero's weapon, Red Queen, smashed into Sparda's just in front of the young demon hunter. With the added surge of power, Red Queen over-powered Force Edge and knocked it to the floor for an unpredictibale bounce.

Now, with Sparda sword-less for now, Nero thought it best to switch weapons. He slammed his sword into the ground in front of him, leaving the handle up for quick a quick grab for when another exchange was needed. However, for the moment, Nero pulled out his dual-barrelled Revolver and pointed it in Sparda's direction. He didn't shoot straight away, but first smirked at Sparda;

"Can you dodge bullets? Let's find out, shall we?"

Nero asked Sparda, obviously rhetorically. He then opened fire! Nero aimed at various parts of Sparda, hoping to make it harder for him to react to. His shots began with a pull of the trigger heading for Sparda's right knee, right shoulder, left elbow and then two shots at his chest; each shot actually firing two bullets, one from each barrel...
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:35 am

Dante watched as things kicked off to a rather explosive start. The only thing lighting the room were the flames from the Red Queen and the gunshots themselves. He slowly pulled his blade out, not wanting to interrupt, just not trusting himself to draw it fast enough should it be needed. He watched as his father tried to herd Nero in a certain direction, and how Nero skillfully put an end to that.

Dante moved to what appeared to be a safe distance, yet close enough to intervene should something go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sparda

Sparda

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:27 pm

Sparda could almost laugh; Nero had fallen for it. Sparda jumped, landing on Red Queen. Sparda kicked off of Red Queen's handle, boosting himself and driving the blade deeper into the ground, deep enough that Nero would lose precious seconds retrieving it.

"Dodge bullets? Looks like it to me. Nice try, though."

Time to counterattack. Sparda twisted upside down in midair, and summoned Luce and Ombra, the pistols glimmering dully in the dim light. Spinning himself, Sparda rapid-fired five shots from each pistol downward at Nero, a lead storm. As his feet touched the ceiling, Sparda shot directly back downwards, Force Edge back in his hands as he summoned it. Sparda shot down like a bullet, a purple streak as he brought Force Edge down, aiming for Nero's left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nero

Nero

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:44 pm

With Sparda launching himself up and into the air, Nero's aim followed. He kept the gun aimed at him as he flew up and began firing back as soon he saw the guns in Sparda's hands. With every shot he fired, Nero counter-acted it with a shot of his own. Sparda was firing two bullets from two guns, Nero was shooting two bullets from one gun - an equal spray of bullets. And with outrageous skill and accuracy, the bullets were colliding on each occasion; they smacked and crumpled into each other and simply dropped to the floor like rain.

Though, obviously Nero couldn't shoot Sparda out of the sky, he would need a new tactic as the demon flew down at him. Nero dashed aside whilst outstretching the Devil Bringer, the immense strength of this demon arm could have caught Sparda, yet, that wasn't what he Nero did. Instead he reached out to grab his opponent and guide him down with more force, effectively using Sparda's speed against him so that he slam into the ground, hopefully, face first.

Nero wasn't going to risk that working though, Sparda may land on his feet if he reacted quick enough. Nero had planned ahead however, he planned to keep hold of his demon foe and toss him away with an awkward flick of the wrist. This 'flick' was to make sure that Sparda was to fly through the air with an uncontrollable spin whilst Nero followed-up with another barrage of shots...
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:22 pm

(Go ahead and break the posting order, Dante isn't doing anything and I'll pop back in when he does)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2