Devil May Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil May Cry

Welcome to the world of Devil May Cry. Here, you will be able to walk in the middle of the worlds of humans and demons, fighting for the side that you most like, the good or the bad one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante
Admin
Dante

Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Empty
PostSubject: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:04 pm

Dante wandered into the tower. Place could use a makeover. He drew the Ivory and fired it in less than a second. 2 seconds later a demon preparing to strike fell from the ceiling with a hole in it's head. Dante twirled the gun around his finger and holstered it again before moving further into the tower.

Last edited by Dante on Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://momentsimpasse.proboards.com
Nero

Nero

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:25 pm

As Dante proceeded further inside, no doubt he would notice Nero. I mean, how could he not? The white-haired demon hunter was knocking a a few demons around the room. One of which flew in Dante's direction, slamming into the wall beside him. The demons were considerably weak, though, Nero had never fought demons of this kind previously. That was the only reason he hadn't destroyed them as quick as his usual killing time. They were scythe wieling demons, Hell Prides, with only three of them left.

Nero was too caught up in the fight to have noticed that Dante had just entered though. A clean slice straight through one of their stomachs took care of one of the demons, cutting it in half and killing it without resistance. The second he took down with multiple shot in the face and chest as it leaped towards him. Another dead instantly. The third and final one was the only demon that even tried to defend itself; Nero swung his sword vertically down on it, however, the creature held it's scythe over it's head blocking the young hunter's sword, Red Queen. But, this didn't help for long. Nero twisted the handle of his weapon a couple of times, revving it to cause a surge of power and flames to race up the blade. With this, the Red Queen broke through the scythe and completely annihlated the pathetic demon.

Sensing something else demonic in the room, Nero quickly turned and exteded out his right arm. Immediately, a spiritual form of his demon arm shot from it and straight at Dante with an open hand ready to grasp hold of him. It suddenly stopped before grabbing him though, fading away as Nero dropped his arm back to his side. The use of his Devil Bringer was a natural reaction more than anything. He stopped as soon as he knew who it was; he just wasn't expecting to see Dante here.

"Dante!? What are you doing here...?"

Nero asked, kind of shocked to see him here. And curious as to why...

Last edited by Nero on Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:39 pm

Dante was suprised to note that somebody else was here before him. And even more suprised when he learned it was Nero, which he figured out when the Devil Bringer almost smashed him in the face.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I thought we had gotten past this part in our relationship. He teased at first but as he got closer to Nero he got more serious. Kid, you need to get out of here. One of the most powerful demons ever is likely to be here. You're going to get seriously hurt if you stick around. He patted Nero's shoulder and began to walk down the stairs into the underground section of the tower, where his instincts told him his father was.
Back to top Go down
Nero

Nero

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:58 pm

'One of the most powerful demons ever...'

Did he really think that would make Nero want to leave? It just made him want to stay more.

"Hey, wait! If this demon's as powerful as you make it out to be you'll need some back-up."

Nero called after Dante. It was more of an excuse to follow really, he knew Dante could take care of himself. Yet, demon hunting was what Nero did. If there was a demon around, he would want to kill it , just like he always did. Obviously, he had no idea what he was getting himself into, but chased after Dante nonetheless. Nero quickly jogged to the stairs to catch up and slowed to a normal pace beside Dante;

"And you know I could kick your ass if I wanted too."

He joked in response to Dante's 'you're going to get hurt speech'. Though, he quickly a got more serious... a little.

"So, a powerful demon, huh? What's so special about this one?"

Last edited by Nero on Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:06 pm

Dante shrugged. He kind of expected Nero not to leave, but he had to try. Back-up? Who says I'm going to fight him? I mean...I might. But that all depends. I'm not really sure what I'll do when I see him Dante's tone had started off jokingly but fell deeper into seriousness as he talked.

Dante began to laugh at Nero's question. What's so special about this one? What, indeed. He's rather famous, I think you've heard of him. In fact, Dante was certain Nero had heard of him. Nero used to be a member of the Order of the Sword, who worshipped Sparda in the past. His name's Sparda

Dante then quiped You can follow me if you want, but don't come crying to me when he kills you. He never missed a step, just kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Nero

Nero

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:24 pm

"Wait, what!? Sparda!? He's alive... and here...?"

Nero asked, rhetorically, of course. It was pretty clear that Sparda was both alive and here, at least, Dante thought he was here. Otherwise he wouldn't have said it, or even be here himself.

Obviously, Nero had heard of Sparda. He worked for the Order of the Sword. Although he tended to avoid the long speeches and preahing, it was impossible not to know about Sparda. The Order literally worshipped the demon. They practically drilled his name into Nero's head; Sparda this, Sparda that.

"Hmmm..."

That was all he had to say. I mean, he had no idea what else to say. The silence would kill him so the random sound he made was his way breaking it without saying something stupidas he fell deep into thought.

Maybe this could be a good thing. Perhaps Sparda could give him some answers...? Nero was always confused by the higher-ups within the Order, both Sanctus and Agnusseemed to believe he had some sort of blood connection to Sparda. Though, it did make a little sense - he did restor and trigger Yamato's power. If anyone knew for sure, it'd be Sparda.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:34 pm

(OOC: This is my last post until Sparda posts or I learn he's not going to post here. Either way, it only makes sense for me to stop posting about Sparda when he could just come :p MY last post. Go ahead and post again Nero.)

Dante stepped off the steps on the lowest basement. The whole floor was a single room, and the room stank of demon. And the scent was akin to his brother, Vergil's. Of course it probably smells like me too, but I can't really smell myself, now can I?

Dante pulled out one of his guns and fired it into the ceiling to get the attention of whoever was in this dark pit of blackness. Daddy....I'm home.

(OOC: Yes, if Sparda isn't here then this was the room he broke the seal in.)

Last edited by Dante on Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sparda

Sparda

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:53 pm

((I'd been planning to get something approved before I started, but ah, well, it can wait.))

Sparda paced about the small, circular chamber, obviously irritated. Where the hell was Vergil? Ahh, well, one of the brothers would do, for now, and it seemed someone else was with him, someone who's power felt....familiar, but somehow equally unknown. It was maddening.

A Pride materialized a few feet from Sparda, and rushed him, swinging its scythe. Without even bothering to stop, Sparda's Force Edge popped into his sound and flicked through the air. The pride stopped, seemingly confused; What had just happ- suddenly, the Pride slid apart diagonally, the sand forming its body floating down, landing on a floor reminiscent of the Gobi desert; He had been waiting for a while, and was quite irritated; these Hells were nice stress relievers. Sparda continued to circle the small room, muttering darkly to himself, his purple coat billowing slowly around him.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:01 pm

Dante growled in agitation. So nobody was here. Suddenly a small devil popped out of the darkness in a lunge, Dante quickly drew his other gun and mowed it down, the loud gunshots echoing around the rather small room. He kept the Ebony drawn, but holstered the Ivory so he could grab the Force Edge. He began walking into the darkness, slowly as to avoid stepping into a trap. He easily killed at least 2 more devils. D*mn things drawn to this place like flies to a garbage dump. He commented rather loudly. He began to explore the room, hoping to at least find a hint as to where his father went.

(OOC: Since there was no response to his gunshot, he assumes nobody is here. Feel free to prove him wrong)
Back to top Go down
Nero

Nero

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:34 am

Well, no response to the gunshots. Nero did the same as Dante, assumed that Sparda wasn't here. Surely if he was, he would have heard it and come out of hiding. Yet, Nero could feel a lot of power nearby; perhaps it was just Dante, but he was fairly sure that someone or something else was causing this feeling of demonic power.

Nero just followed Dante, smirking slightly at his comment about the demons. It was kind of wierd that such pathetically weak demons would attack them here. Did they not even have the smallest morsel of common sense? There was two, maybe three, powerful demon hunters in the room and the only demons that show up are Hell Prodes. What a joke. Though, to be honest, Nero would rather not fight any powerful demons here - it was just too dark to see anything properly. Someone would have to do something about that...

"Demons in the darkness, huh? Never gets old..."

That was when he suddenly thought of something; his arm, it glows. Maybe he could light the room a little, perhaps enough to see a tiny bit better. And, hopefully to see anyone else in the room. The best way to he knew to light up the power of the Devil Bringer was to power up his gun with its power. So, Nero grabbed his gun from within his coat and held it out into the darkness with a straightened arm. A glow of light blue flowed through him and onto his gun, gathering both power and a pulsating cyan light. Perhaps that would be enough to truly see whether Sparda was here or not.

( Charge Shot III --> -30dp = 0dp left. )

Last edited by Nero on Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sparda

Sparda

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:13 am

((Had to have a nice, dramatic entrance, y'know?))

Sparda looked down, feeling a small surge of power. So that's where they were. Idiots. With a sigh, Sparda stepped into the center of the room, and stabbed Force Edge hilt-deep into the floor. With a small cracking sound, and a flash of light, the Force Edge went into its Released form, becoming the Sparda. The floor crumbled apart, sending Sparda, along with a large amount of sand and rubble, to the floor below, where Dante and Nero were waiting. Sparda frowned, wiping the dust from his hair; that wasn't the brightest idea.

Sparda looked over at Nero and Dante, his face puzzled; They looked eerily similar; except for Nero's glowing arm, of course. Sparda pointed at Dante, beckoning him over.

"You're Dante, right? Haven't seen you since you were eight, but I'd recognize that stupid mug of yours anywhere. You're getting rather famous on Earth, I hear. Mundus is pissed at you, seems you're a thorn is his side and a pain in his ass. Glad to see you're not worthless after all, kiddo. C'mere and give your old man a hug; haven't seen you since you were knee-high."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:19 am

Dante's jaw dropped. All of his cockiness was immediately gone. F-father? His sword dropped from his hand, collapsing with a clang to the floor. Y-you're really.....really him, aren't you? His left hand, still grasping the Ebony, was making small twitches, it appeared he might accidently fire the thing at any time.

Dante really wasn't sure whether to hug Sparda or shoot him. He'd been left, and he didn't know why. All he could do right now was stand in shock as his father made his first reappearance since Dante was 8.
Back to top Go down
Nero

Nero

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:49 pm

With sounds coming from above, Nero immediately looked up to see the ceiling crumble apart and light to flood into the room from the floor above. With the rubble fell a figure, supposedly Sparda. Nero kept his weapon pointed at him at first, the power gathering around it almost reaching its maximum - he wouldn't be able to hold it much longer. Though, it appeared as though he wouldn't need it, not when the two began talking.

Nero felt kind of awkward, like he didn't fit in. Maybe he was apart of their family, maybe he wasn't, but either way, it didn't feel right him being here; he didn't know Sparda. He was shocked to see the living-legend, and practically froze. He managed to lower his weapon to allow the glowing energy to diffuse but he couldn't speak. Not that he wanted to interupt the family reunion. Nero simply took a back seat, so to speak. Just observing for now.
Back to top Go down
Sparda

Sparda

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:36 pm

Sparda walked up to Nero, curiosity etched on his face; who exactly was this person, and why did he feel so irritatingly familiar?

"Since Dante seems pretty mute, I guess I'll ask you myself; What's your name, kid? And why do you feel so familiar? Your aura is similar to Dante's, and, hell, you sort of look like him."

Last edited by Sparda on Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:45 pm

Suddenly an emotion filled the void caused by the lack of cockiness. It was rage.

Dante's demonic aura seemed to snap just as much as his mind, it began to rival even that of Sparda's. The Ebony came up and fired right at Sparda's face, possibly grazing his cheek. WHAT THE F*CK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?! You LEFT US! If you'd stayed, Mom might still be alive! Is your demonic power really more important than your own FAMILY!? Dante shot three more bullets, not properly aimed, but still fired in Sparda's general direction. ANSWER ME DAMMIT!

He stormed towards Sparda. Oh, you thought I'd welcome you back with open arms, is that it? He fired again. I thought you'd gone to Hell, and this time I'll be f*cking sure of it. He aimed his gun right up towards his father's forehead.

He pulled the trigger.

(OOC: If Sparda doesn't survive this than he must be REALLY weak)
Back to top Go down
Nero

Nero

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:27 pm

Strangely enough, Sparda appeared more interested with Nero than Dante. Nero, however, would have prefered it if he wasn't though. He was stood face to face with a God. Well, that's what the Order of the Sowrd led him to believe. He was just a demon, but even so, anyone good enough to have people worship him is someone who was worthy of respect. Nero couldn't help but trip over his words as he tried to reply to Sparda;

"Uh, my... my name's.. I'm Ne..."

He began. Though, he was interupted by the loud echoing gunshots from Dante's weapon. Nero quickly turned his head, a natural reaction really. It appeared as though Dante had gone insane, he had some serious issues with his father. He was tempted to try to stop Dante and stop him before a fight broke out. But who was Nero to intervene? Dante had his reasons.

Nero backed away, trying not to anger either of them and get himself out of the way of family issues. And, to make sure he didn't catch a bullet! Getting shot wasn't exactly top on his list of things to do today...
Back to top Go down
Sparda

Sparda

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:48 pm

Sparda didn't even flinch as the bullets struck home, but his eyes clouded over with pain at Dante's words. Sparda simply stared at his son, his dead man's eyes glassy in the light.

" I did what I had to do. For the same reason I came to earth in the first place, why I'm whispered about still in the darkest of areas; Sparda, the hero. Sparda, the Dark Knight. Sparda, who gave up power, position, everything he had to stop the war, and be with a mere human woman. Mundus will not stop. What will you do if he attacks? Oh, sure, in a fair, one-on-one fight, you could beat him, maybe. But could you beat his army, huh? Could you kill ten thousand demons? A hundred thousand? That's what we're facing, if he ever comes back; Armageddon. He's managed to get his slimy claws through the barrier a couple times, now. He's almost back at full power, and his army has only grown in numbers and strength. I chose what I had to; I chose the human race, over a peaceful, quiet life with you. You pitiful little urchin, you understand NOTHING of the pain I've dealt with! NOTHING!"

Sparda shouted at his son, shaking slightly, his human image wavering ever so slightly. Sparda pulled out Luce and Ombra, and pointed Luce at Dante's forehead, his voice going deadly quiet.

"If I didn't need your help, boy, you would already be dead. Son or not, I will kill you if you ever blame me for what happened again. The two of you already held all of my power; Yamato, the Amulet, and Force Edge. Yamato for your brother, Force Edge for you, and the Amulet for your mother. I gave you the power to protect her, to protect yourselves; you failed. Don't blame me for your pitiful weakness."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:20 pm

Dante kept the gun aimed at his father's head, his finger twitching on the trigger, though not pulling it. He stood that way in a stand-off for perhaps an hour, maybe just a minute, he wasn't quite sure. Then he lowered his gun and turned away, grunting. Whatever. In truth, all he'd done was drain away all his resentment towards his father, even if that hadn't been his plan. He stepped away, suddenly feeling very apathetic. He stared off into the darkness, suddenly finding a certain section of it very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Nero

Nero

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:15 am

Eyes darting from one to the other, quickly switching between Dante and Sparda, Nero didn't know what to do or what to say. Nor did he know who was truly in the wrong here. Perhaps Sparda was right, maybe he did have to stop Mundus. But, maybe there was another way. Maybe he could have come and seen his sons every so often. Though this was all speculation. Nero didn't know exactly what had happened. And that was why an uncharacteristic silence fell upon him - he still remained completely speechless.

Though, with guns pointed in both directions, Nero slowly raised his left hand to reach over his shoulder and take a grip of his sword, Red Queen. He didn't draw it just yet, but it was good to be ready just in case...

( ooc: Sorry for these short posts, I normally do longer ones. It's just, Nero's not really doing anything at the moment. )
Back to top Go down
Sparda

Sparda

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:50 am

((Was sort of giving you the chance to try and introduce yourself, since Dante cut you off. *grin*))

Sparda sighed, rubbing his forehead with his free hand; today was a hell of a day. And it was only getting worse. Sparda blinked; he had forgotten Nero, for a second, and it was time to get to the bottom of the mystery.

Sparda pointed at the young Demon slayer, and, voice filled with curiosity, tried to introduce himself, since he had been interrupted the first time.

"Well, as you've heard already, the name's Sparda. What's yours? And how do you know Dante? Spill it."

Sparda tapped his foot impatiently, staring at Nero; Sparda didn't like mysteries, and there was a huge one staring him smack in the face.
Back to top Go down
Nero

Nero

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:27 pm

( ooc: Sorry to break posting order. Just thought It'd make sense to post now since Sparda is speaking to Nero now. )

With Dante turning away from his father, Sparda's attention seemed to flash back to Nero. Who was, still hesitant to butt in, but at the same time didn't want to disrespect Sparda by ignoring him. So, he decided the best thing to do was to answer but keep it to a minimum; answer the questions asked - no more, no less.

"I'm Nero, a devil hunter. I met Dante a short while back during one of Dante's missions to kill a group of demons that were opening Hell Gates. Dante saved my life, in fact."

Nero chose to leave out the parts like the fact that he was apaart of that same Order. Obviously, he didn't know they were demons, nor did he know what they were planning. Yet, he didn't want Sparda to suspect him of anything like that. He'd rather not try and explain how blind he was to all that was going on around him previously. Though, there was one other key piece of information that he had decided to leave out; the fact that they also worshipped Sparda. Nero thought that he wouldn't be particularly happy to hear what was being done in his name. But it was in the past. It wouldn't matter now. He just didn't want to get on the wrong side of this guy, knowing how powerful he was.

Slowly releasing his grip on Red Queen's handle, Nero tried to relax a little. He let his hand come down from the weapon and crossed both of his arms across his chest. His eyes then shifted across the room at both Sparda and Dante, his main notice of their guns.

"Now that all the anger is out of the way, how about we all put the weapons away, okay?"

Nero asked, trying to keep things cool. Although the guns were no longer pointed at one another, Sparda and Dante still had their weapons in their hands. At least they weren't shooting each other, but they could do without the temptation of pulling the trigger again...
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:54 pm

(Is okay, you saved me the embarrassment of a super short post)

Dante grunted, but holstered his gun. He know longer had the need to shoot Sparda. He didn't regret shooting his father, it had eliminated all of his resentment, now he felt nothing but apathy for the demon. He walked over to where he dropped the Force Edge and slid it back to it's original position. Then he turned back to Nero.

You neglected to mention that this "Order" worshipped a certain demon. He wasn't going to tell Sparda that Nero was a member of the Order of the Sword, that would accomplish nothing but breed distrust. He looked over at his father, staring him in the eye. They worshipped you. He said, with the hint of a smile on his lips. He wasn't quite sure how Sparda would react, he hardly knew his father. He simply wanted to know if his father would be angry or amused that a group of devils went around opening Hell Gates in his name, the exact opposite of what Sparda had been doing.
Back to top Go down
Sparda

Sparda

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:57 pm

((Sorry for the late reply, was kinda busy))

Sparda looked, quite understandably, pissed. Some idiotic humans were opening Hell Gates, the very thing he had fought to stop, in his name. Sparda shook with quiet rage. Glaring at Dante, Sparda asked the one question Nero was probably hoping had never even crossed his mind;

"Are there any members left alive? I think, perhaps, it's time to teach these cults that keep popping up a lesson, and this would be the perfect time to reveal myself to the world at large."

Unpleasant thoughts were running through his mind, thoughts of what he was going to do to any members if he ever got his hands on them. Oh, they would pay, he promised himself. They would pay.
Back to top Go down
Nero

Nero

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:25 pm

Damn! Why would he have to ask that? It was as if he was reading Nero's mind. He could have asked anything else about the Order of the Sword and Nero could work his way around it, but not that. It was hard to explain, but not impossible;

"No... No living members alligned to the Order of the Sword."

It was true, there were no living members of the Order that were still working for them. Nero was with them, key difference. Even still, he didn't want Sparda knowing that. Would he understand that key difference? Maybe he would, maybe not. But by his tone, it was looking more likely to be the 'maybe not' option.

Though, come to think of it, would he be more annoyed if he were to find out by himself and realise that Nero had hidden it from him? He would think he had something to hide, that maybe he was still loyal to the Order, that he was completely untrustworthy. Either way, Nero doubted Sparda would be happy with either apparent option. Dilemas were a real pain in the ass...

"Though, I have to say..."

Nero began, without thinking it through any further. What was the worst that could happen...? Wait, is there something worse than getting beat to death? Probably, but it couldn't get much worse. Ah, hell with it. Sparda would find out sooner or later;

"... I was, well, I... I used to be a member."

He stuttered, tripping over his words. Nero was no ready for a great big and nasty shouting at, or an nasty sword swing coming his way, or even a nice bullet flying at his forehead. The future didn't seem so bright in his mind. He just hoped that Sparda wasn't as bad tempered and more understanding than Nero thought...
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Dante cringed as Sparda asked the one question that he didn't want to have to answer. Nero saved him the trouble, and as soon as Nero finished speaking Dante stepped between him and Sparda.

Was being the key word. They kicked him out and tried to kill him. I trust him, and if you try anything I won't be on your side.

Dante had his hand resting on the hilt of the Force Edge as he spoke, readying himself for his father's attacks that he was afraid were coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)   Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daddy, I'm Home! (Sparda and his bloodline only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next