Devil May Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil May Cry

Welcome to the world of Devil May Cry. Here, you will be able to walk in the middle of the worlds of humans and demons, fighting for the side that you most like, the good or the bad one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colleen

Colleen

Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol) Empty
PostSubject: Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol)   Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:59 pm

Name: Demon Skin

Type: Armor

Material: A majority of her clothes are made of demonic hide, and Titanium sheets are implaced in forearm and shin guards under her clothes, helping to protect her in hand to hand combat.
Description: Black clothe guards, with devil hides surrounding the titanium, with straps to hold them in place. She has engraved small bits of binary code unto the hide.
Protection/effect: 60% def, against hand to hand combat attacks. 25% def, against melee and 10% against gunshots.

History: She has collected the hide of the strongest devils she has defeated over the years she has been a hunter. The hide at the moment now contains the abilities and powers of several devils, but she cannot release them at this time.

Last edited by Colleen on Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol)   Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:14 pm

Errrrr, Titanium is REALLY heavy. Like REALLY REALLY HEAVY. She would hardly be able to move, I don't care how much devil blood she's got in her. Also defense is a bit high.

As of now I have to say.....
Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol) Dantedenial
*only using this seal cause its awesome*
Back to top Go down
http://momentsimpasse.proboards.com
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol)   Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:11 pm

first of all it is a thin sheet of titanium, not like a whole bunch, and yesh i will down the def a bit, but which one(s)?
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol)   Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:42 pm

The hand-to-hand one. 60% should be fine.

And by the time titanium gets thin enough to carry easily, it has very little protective qualities. Trust me, titanium is not very good for personal defense.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol)   Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:07 am

which is why is is bound by all the hides of the most powerful demons she has fought which will give extra protection

oh yeah i edited the %
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol)   Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:47 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol)   Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:33 pm

This works. Still have to nag about the titanium though... You don't have to change anything else. I will accept titanium as a valid form of protection, provided it be in the form of a shield/external source. As for body armor, it would be disasterous. Think about it, they use kevlar for a reason...
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol)   Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:32 pm

how bout this then the titanium is in the form of Forearm and shin guards, under her clothes?
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol)   Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm

Works for me.

Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol) Danteapproval

ATTACK OF DANTES MS PAINT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol)   Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collen's Armor (Bout time i tried to work on this lol)
Page 1 of 1