Devil May Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil May Cry

Welcome to the world of Devil May Cry. Here, you will be able to walk in the middle of the worlds of humans and demons, fighting for the side that you most like, the good or the bad one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dante
Admin
Dante

Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open)   Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:48 pm

(I could give you a million and one reasons for my lack of an earlier reply. Suffice to say: School messes with me, and even when I have free time it screwed up my muse, terribly. I did not forget about you. That being said, TODAY I RESPOND!)

Dante shrugged and popped the lid off. Colleen seemed trustworthy enough, now that he got to know her. He swigged down a quick sip of the rather unappealing liquid inside. He wrinkled his face at the bitterness of the contents.

Couldn't you have at least made it taste be-?

His complaints were cut off by the alarm and his eyes widened. He followed Colleen, not knowing the layout of the base put him completely at her mercy. The first thing he noticed was the fact that somehow she had obtained his bike. The second thing he noticed was the keys flying at his head, which he deftly caught without even looking away from his bike.

How did y-?

Once again he was cut off, but this time by the sound of Colleen starting her own bike up. Dante scowled. That was really getting annoying. In any case he didn't bother running towards his bike, instead he leapt through the air, landing perfectly on it. Yup....it was definately his. A sigh slipped out of his mouth, unbidden. Obviously Collen was good if she had been able to take his bike right out from under his nose. All those thoughts came in less than the half a second it took him to jam the key in and start up the bike, which roared as if in approval at his actions. A large grin spread across his face as it exploded up behind Colleen, even with her head start of about 5 seconds, he caught up with her easily. He had been doing some work on it since they had last met. Conversation was impossible thanks to the combined roaring of their motorcycles. So instead of trying to talk to her, he nodded, taking his eyes away from the road in confidence of his own skill.

(Muse music (Or as I call it "Museic"): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8v0f3T70c&feature=PlayList&p=F92C112F56389737&index=0&playnext=1 )
Back to top Go down
http://momentsimpasse.proboards.com
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open)   Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:11 pm

The roaring of the engines, the wind blowing through her hair, Colleen hoped this would be worth the time of grabbing Dante's bike. Up they go again up the winding tunnel of the 'base' and reaching the surface the trapdoor opens up again. Then as they reach the surface they are surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of demons waiting outside for them.

"Things are about to get how you would say X-Rated hehe."

She jumps off of her bike and flips into the center of the large crowd of demons, the bike however just piles right into several of them, the wheels still tunring tears into the bodies of about 3 of them. Other than being covered in demonic guts the bike was unscathed. Colleen was going to have fun, she pulls out her newly made guns, and begins to shoot, all you can see is a spray of bullets and a glimer of dark light as she moves about in the crowd, demons falling 3-4 at a time all over.

"All these demons wanting to stop little ol me, tsk tsk pitiful."

Demons were still appearing out of now where, but Colleen wasnt showing any signs of letting up, she pushes a button on the colalr of her shirt and the bike comes to life on its own, and begins to drive around hitting any and all demons in its path the rigid tires tearing up their bodies.

"Apperently they didnt know about you or they might have tried to have more resisitance hmmm Dante."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open)   Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:38 pm

Devils. The scent was simple enough to pick up, obviously they weren't even trying to mask it. Dante's first plan was to leap in the air and let the motorcycle run the devils over, but Colleen beat him to it and Dante didn't copy others. It wasn't his style.

"Watch and learn, milady. Watch and learn."

A large smirk spread across his face as he leaned back, pulling the entire bike on its rear wheel and lifting the front one in the air. He waited until the bike had passed the first few devils before abruptly placing all his weight forward, slamming the wheel down ontop of a waiting devil. The entire bike bounced into the air, but not before splattering devil guts. This time however, he ditched the bike as it turned on it's side, flying through the air before slamming hard onto two more devils, crushing them. As the bike was doing that, Dante flipped through the air and bisected a devil from the tip of the head straight to the groin, causing it to fall neatly in half. Another smirk as he impaled another one in the chest.

"Let's see you beat that."
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open)   Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:45 pm

"Ok then lets see what you got."

She tosses her guns into the air several devils jump right for her, she punches one right through its head, the other 3 got a kick from her left foot that went through them like a hot knife through butter. The guns in the air begin to glow, and change they transform into a pair of black blades, the triggers still there. She pulls the trigger on them and you hear a small buzzing, the edge of the blades were chainsaws, glowing a light blue until they became covered in the blood of several devils, within seconds. Colleen's real specialty lied in her sword play. She wasn't even using her full strength, but then she does something unexpected she cuts her right shoulder with one of her blades, the devils smelling the blood run right at her ignoring Dante's existence they all jumped her at once, but just before she dissappears into the pile of devils you can see a big grin on her face. The devils pile upon her, but then they suddenly are blasted back all cut up into pieces. The blades were different now, the transformed into whipchain blades, and she was twisting her body around getting every single last devil.

"Oh too late I got them all teehee."

She walks past Dante, brushing her hair nto his face triumphantly, she gets on her bike and motions a peace sign to Dante and revs up her engine.

"Well now that that is done lets go for that job before i grow bored again."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open)   Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:35 am

Dante scowled in frustration. His wheeliesmash technique had been bested, not that it had been something he had been practicing, in fact he had just made it up on the spot. However it was still annoying to be bested so easily. Regardless of his feelings, he followed her lead and made his way back to his bike, picking it back up off it's side and examing the damages. Nothing more than a small scratch in the paint, this caused him to smile at how well he had modified the motorcycle. He hopped aboard and twisted the key again to get it to jumpstart the idling engine and spun it around quickly, almost skidding his body across the ground by how far he was leaning and ended up right next to Colleen, his cocky grin back in place.

"Where to, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open)   Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:39 pm

"We head to the infamous Britannia Manor."

She revs the engine of her motorcycle and places her guns beloq the handlebars, the bike attachs them to itself, and a small panel opens on the right handlebar to a small green button.

"This is so we can get there without delay hehe."

(Best can do for now sry)
Back to top Go down
Artamis

Artamis

PostSubject: Re: Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open)   Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:39 pm

Artamis sees the son of Sparda himself Dante, Artamis watches him from a far as his left eye glows bright red.
"Dante.....you will soon die...along with your brother..."
Artamis continuse to watch and fallow his movements.

Last edited by Artamis on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my mistake sorry ^^')
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open)   Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:41 pm

((uh sry bout this but umm, are you ontop of a building umm because if so then ur in mid air this is in the middle of nowhere)
Back to top Go down
Artamis

Artamis

PostSubject: Re: Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open)   Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:11 pm

god damn my low reading abilaty sorry ill edit it DX))
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open)   Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:27 am

Britannia Manor? The name wasn't familiar to Dante. But then again he usually kept his nose out of things that didn't involve demons....or pizza. Regardless, he grinned a huge grin as if she had just said that they were going to an all-you-can-eat buffet of pizza and strawberry sundaes.

"Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's get moving!"

Although he wasn't sure where they were going he gunned his bike dead ahead, assuming Colleen would catch up and begin leading the way. There were two reasons for his wanting to go. One was his essential impatience. The other was a nagging feeling deep inside, as if he were being watched, though he dared not glance around to be sure.

(I don't know how to feel. Britannia brings to mind Code Geass >_< my fave anime of all time)
Back to top Go down
Artamis

Artamis

PostSubject: Re: Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open)   Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:48 am

Artamis pulls out Claymore and aims it at Dante then pulls the trigger"BOOM!"as the bullet leaves the barrel it fly's right to Dantes head.
"i hope your as good as they say you are son of Sparda..."
Artamis awaits for Dante to deflect the bullet and attack him.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open)   Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:27 pm

(Thats where I got it from Dante XD)

Colleen indeed did pass Dante, a smile on her face, until she heard a loud gunshot, she pushes a button on her bike, . . . this would surprise Dante, both bike began to speed up as if on NOS, pulling Dante out of range of the bullet with a second to spare.

"Dante take care of it we still habe 4 hours to make it, not that I doubt your abilities, but this is quite the sum of money to be giving up, i placed a radio on your bike, contact me by pushing the red button and speaking into it, oh yeah and here just in case."

She tosses him a glowing red bottle with black liquid in it.

"Use this in an emergency only it will temporarily double your strength, but only for anout 2 minutes, after that complete crash of your body, i'll hurry ahead I mean its not often you have someone come for your head because they know who you are right. Chow."

Colleen speeds off on her bike leaving Dante to have some fun for at least 4 hours... not that he might need it, its just she liked to kinda keep to a schedule and it kinda matched his impatience.

"Dont get to beat doll face hehe."

She knew that might get him a bit after all it was fun to mess with people like that.

((How dare you not come after me too meanie XD, yay im leaving topic for bit ma 10 posts got some work to do cya later))
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open)   Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:27 pm

(Sweet. Code Geass is epic XD If I hadn't nabbed Dante I'd probably have taken an OC with Lelouch's face Razz)

A scowl crossed Dante's face as the gunshot rang out. Just as he had predicted, whoever it was had picked a fight with him. What did surprise him though was when his bike suddenly sped up. He glanced over at Colleen expectantly, and true to his expectations she began explaining that she was going on ahead and tossed him a bottle which he caught easily with his adroit reflexes. He grinned at her back as she drove off, and just before she was out of earshot he shouted at her.

"Don't worry babe, I'll be there to hold your hand at the meeting."

With that he performed an abrupt U-turn which caused his motorcycle to drive backwards, as it didn't have time to register the direction change. After a few feet though the momentum was overcome by the torque and he was launched back towards his attacker, his half-demon heritage giving him uncanny hearing he knew exactly where it was fired from. He shouted ahead to taunt his foe before he reached his hidden opponent.

"HEY! Didn't your mother ever teach you shooting people was rude? You haven't even introduced yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Artamis

Artamis

PostSubject: Re: Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open)   Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:16 pm

Artamis grins as he then dresses up like Dante and walks out and acts just like him"Bla bla bla yelling bla bla empty threats you ready or do i have to kick your ass with out a challenge?"Artamis pulls out his gun and fires 5 shots at Dante then unsheaths his sword and runs to the left of him"HEHA!!
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open)   Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:46 pm

Dante only smirked as he leaned both back and right until he was almost skidding along the ground. At this angle most of the bullets would fly above him, but if any were low enough to hit him they'd bounce off the bottom of the motorcycle instead. Sure enough all of the bullets flew high except one, which struck the bottom of the bike with a metallic clang.

As the bike continued to skid along, he released his hold on it and rolled along the ground at a speed that would have left a normal human nothing more than a skidmark on the road. Using the bike as a shield during the roll, he came up with his guns drawn and fired two shots from each gun, none of them meant to hit, but instead to herd his target upwind, where he could smell and be certain just what his opponent was.

"Look kid, I don't know who you are but you obviously don't have the inteligence to know who I am. I'm a world-class Devil Hunter. You couldn't have picked a more mismatched fight!"
Back to top Go down
Artamis

Artamis

PostSubject: Re: Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open)   Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:48 am

Artamis lets one of the bullets hit his arm as he then unsheaths Breaker and decented the other bullet to ashes"i know all about you...son of sparda you had a humen mother and a demon father...and i know about your brother aswell and i think you know ware he is now tell me or ill have to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open)   Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pick-Me Up Random Topic (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2