Devil May Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil May Cry

Welcome to the world of Devil May Cry. Here, you will be able to walk in the middle of the worlds of humans and demons, fighting for the side that you most like, the good or the bad one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi everyone, Nero here.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nero

Nero

Hi everyone, Nero here. Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone, Nero here.   Hi everyone, Nero here. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:32 am

Hello everyone, I'm Nero.

I go by a few different names on various sites.

But guess that a lot of you will know me as Beatrix from FFWorldzcom.

Just thought I would say hi, introduce myself and all that.

So yeah, if anyone wants to RP, feel free to PM me or even reply here, I don't mind either way.
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, Nero here.   Hi everyone, Nero here. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:17 pm

Good to see ya around, Beatrix!

Hope you enjoy your stay around here...

There it is already a topic in the Temen-ni-gru in which you could go freely, though...
Back to top Go down
https://devilmaycry.forumotion.co.uk
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, Nero here.   Hi everyone, Nero here. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:55 pm

Hola Nero, tis your pal Dante. >_<

Alright I usually go by Xinder, and you've probably already seen me in Sparda/Gil's introduction thread. (Wow if every member is gonna from that FF site I should make my own introduction thread) But in case you've missed it: I'm utterly insane. That should sum it up for you. I'm also a grammar Nazi but I've been able to put that aside on the internets, or else I'd have shot myself by now. Hopefully I haven't said something that offended you in this post (I'm apparently good at offending people on accident)

Hope to have fun rping with ya.
Back to top Go down
http://momentsimpasse.proboards.com
Nero

Nero

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, Nero here.   Hi everyone, Nero here. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:05 pm

Nice to meet you Dante / Xinder.

Good to see that someone chose Dante for a charcter.
It'll give me someone to RP with that Nero actually knows already.

So yeah, obviously you know I joined your topic.
I just hope Sparda will join it - that'll make things interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sparda

Sparda

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, Nero here.   Hi everyone, Nero here. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:25 pm

Will be joining here soon. Glad to see you here, Bea, always nice to be surrounded by familiar faces *grin*
Back to top Go down
Nero

Nero

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, Nero here.   Hi everyone, Nero here. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:29 am

Yeah, but I don't think I've ever actually RPed with you on FFWorldzcom.

Though, to be honest, I don't really do much RPing there anymore.
I mainly just do so Approvals and stuff there now.

But anyway, back to Devil May Cry.

I was thinking...

Maybe we should invent our own storyline of how Nero is connected to Sparda and his family. Because, well, it's not explained in the game and I've tried finding out on the interent. But all I get is other people's guesses, no actual Capcom released info on it.

Just thought it'd be good to have some sort of explaination for it on site, that's all. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, Nero here.   Hi everyone, Nero here. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:13 am

...meh works for me. As long as I get more posty time. (has become addicted to posting as Dante). But yeah, that would be helpful. All I know is that he's a descendent of Sparda, yet he looks to be just as old as Sparda's direct sons. Sooooo, I'm stumped.
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, Nero here.   Hi everyone, Nero here. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:40 am

Well, Capcom already said that they are making a DMC5, or at least a spin off of DMC...

So, we should take as a chance that in the new game they are going to explain.

So, if it comes out and this forum is still living, we are going to have some little problems with that XD.
Back to top Go down
https://devilmaycry.forumotion.co.uk
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, Nero here.   Hi everyone, Nero here. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:47 am

meh. We can go a little AU (Alternate Universe) when that comes out. It's not like it's the end of the world(s).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone, Nero here.   Hi everyone, Nero here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone, Nero here.
Page 1 of 1