Devil May Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil May Cry

Welcome to the world of Devil May Cry. Here, you will be able to walk in the middle of the worlds of humans and demons, fighting for the side that you most like, the good or the bad one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thrashing Bandits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily

Lily

Thrashing Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Thrashing Bandits   Thrashing Bandits Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:56 pm

Lily yawned, watching The Sun rise from her window. It was always the godamn same thing. Over and over, she would do the same thing everyday, with nothing new happening. This place was more-or-less a ghosttown, people don't go out often, only to purchase their needs. She got up from her bed, and watched The Sun a little while longer before heading downstairs to get ready for the day.

Lily casted a glance towards the forest, it had become a habit to go there whenever she wanted to fight, train or just thrash bandits around. The bandits on the other hand were plain stupid. Whenever they saw her, they would gather their loot an attempt to run, and since they usually stole a lot, Lily would manage to get rid of the lot before they could actually run.

This time, she looked around town. It was desolate, lonely, with pratically no one at all. Lily quietly walked towards a shop, bought lunch and walked to a bench to eat. After eating her fill, Lily began to wander around town again, hoping to meet someone to talk to and make friends with.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Thrashing Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrashing Bandits   Thrashing Bandits Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:15 pm

No one but a lone woman walking down the road, she had two pistols at her side, and her hands in her pocket a bored look on her face. She is staring at the moring sky just as the last stars dissapear, but then she stops and goes into a store pulling out a list as if checking out the address. She steps inside and not even a few second later you here a gunshot, the front windows glass breaks as she is tossed out of it.

"Now thats not very nice big boy, but dont worry ill teach you some manners."

A devil jumps out of the window, its mouth wide open ready to bite, BANG, it was shot in the shoulder and was blasted back into the wall of the store.

"You missed."

"No see im bored which is bad for you."

"Really.... how?"

"Because ill kill you slowly."

The devil then became frightened as he realised just who he was dealing with.

"You, yo....your....Colleen Silvia Dresner."

BANG, the shot was sent right by the devil's head.

"You have no right to be calling me of my true name."

The devils eyes open wide as Colleen walks up and places the gun directly at his head.

"No one calls me by my full name and lives, especially not a filthy devil like you."

"Why do this your practically one of us right?"

"Im not a monster like you."

BANG, she shoots the devil directly in the head, placing the gun back into her vest, she begins to walk again.

"Well job done time to go get my money."
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Thrashing Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrashing Bandits   Thrashing Bandits Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:09 am

Lily continued to stroll down the area until she was startled by a loud gunshot coming from her east. "The hell?" she murmured. Then, another shot made Lily walk towards the area, to investigate the source of the sound. After a few more gunshots, Lily saw a broken window and she walked towards it, whip out to ensure her own safety. There was no one there but a dead demon. Lily smirked,"Heh...idiot musta' been robbing or summat'" mumbled Lily. She had aways hated demons. She then walked out, and looked around for the source of the murder.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Thrashing Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrashing Bandits   Thrashing Bandits Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:45 am

Collen reaked of devil blood, she needed to get her clother washed, but it would have to wait until she gets back home, since she cant seem to trust anybody with her clothes. While walking down the street she finds a shop, and goes inside, it was nothing more than a small diner, but it was what was on the menu that caught her interest.

"I'll take one strawberry sundae."

She like Dante, always liked sundaes, or pizza, but unlike him she was tidy, and kept things neat around her home. A minute later a sundae was pushed down the table towards her. She grabs a spoon and begins to dig in, finaly a place that seemed to make them the way she liked them.

"So when exactly are you going to show your true form?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I know exactly what you are,.... devil."

The tender begins to change into his true form but Colleen shoots him in the head before he even has a chance to fully transform.

"Cant even fight while keeping human form, tsk tsk hardly woth the effort."

She then begins to go back to eating the sundae, staring at the door, as she had the sundae in one hand and the spoon in the other, it was almost time to leave.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Thrashing Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrashing Bandits   Thrashing Bandits Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:07 am

After carefully inspecting the whole area for the fifth time, Lily decided to walk back to her house. On the way, she passed a shop with a customer. Lily looked at the woman carefully. She had something red but Lily couldn't be sure if it was blood. "Awwww woncha just turn a lil'.." mumbled Lily watching her from afar. Damnit.. she thought. Lily causally walked towards a tree with thick trunks then quickly slipped behind the tree, spying on the woman. "Urgh...I resemble those darn spies they show on tv...." murmured Lily.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Thrashing Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrashing Bandits   Thrashing Bandits Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:14 am

Colleen thought she saw some movement outside the window, but thought nothing of it.

"Meh probably a bird or something."

She leaves the shop sundae still in hand, looking up at the endless sky once again. She sees a road heading towards a forest.

"Interesting, maybe a stroll through a quiet forest will do me some good."

She removes her over jacket, and hangs it over her shoulder revealing her two guns.
They were hanging around her kinda like an old pair of suspenders would cross over a mans back way back when, but as if she knew what to expect, she enters with a big grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Thrashing Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrashing Bandits   Thrashing Bandits Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:35 am

The woman had now got up and was walking towards the forest. Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitaminute-she had two guns. "Score" grinned Lily, following the woman closely. Following the woman into the forest, she wondered who was she and why she killed the demon. Lily heard a twig snap behind her and swang around, but there was nobody. "Stupid animals.." mumbled Lily. She continued to follow the woman but stopped when she heard an unmistakeble sneeze.

Lily turned around again to face bandits. Many many bandits. "What do you want?" mumbled Lily. "Want? We want your HEAD! You've stopped us from getting any loot for a WEEK you * censored and removed xD *! Lily kept quite for a while then said "Nice use of language there.." The bandit leader (Regconizable through biggest axe, biggest armor and ugliest face) roared loudly and charged at Lily. Lily swung herself out of her hiding place, and ran quickly at the woman's direction.

Apporaching the woman, she said "Mind if you lend me a hand?" before grabbing her whip and swinging it around one of the bandits, then swinging him around into a tree witha loud *SMACK*. "That's gonna be sore tomorrow morning..." murmured Lily before lashing at a tree, then pulling herself up unto a branch.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Thrashing Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrashing Bandits   Thrashing Bandits Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:58 am

Colleen pulls out both of her guns, and before the bandits knew what hit them they were all down on the ground, none of them were hit at any of their vitals, but Colleen left one unscathed.

"So your the boss hmm, must be sooo hard to find good help these days."

"Get away from me you devil."

That really did it, Colleen was pissed, she runs at him, so fast that she is nothing but a blur, the giant of a boss tries to run but too late. Colleen cuts off his route of escape, her eyes gowing a deep blood red. She kicks him straight in the face sending him down to the ground, she places her foot on his chest, and looks down.

"Dont you DARE compare me to those beasts, im nothing like them, but if ya want I can be."

A maniacalgrin appears on her face as she places the gun right at his throat.

"If I shoot you now you would die in approximately 2 minutes, but if I shoot you here."

She points the gun at his groin, the bosses faces went wide with fright.

"You will live, if someone takes you to the hospital, and you will never have a child, not that any woman would want to do that with you deary."

The boss was looking like he was about to pee himself out of fright.

"So whats your choice suffer, or die."

"I'd rather die than have that done to me."

"Oh, wrong choice boy-o." BANG

She shoots but misses on purpose, she had done her job, he done pissed himself.

"Hehe my work here's done, now you be a good boy now, and if anyone sends word to me of you starting up your theiving ways again,
I wont miss next time."

The boss goes running off like a wimpy school girl, crying probably going to return everything now, but his henchman would be another story, since they were still laying on the ground unconscious. Passing by all of them she walks towards the unknown woman in the tree.

"Your turn now Ms. Stalker, explain or be punished."
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Thrashing Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrashing Bandits   Thrashing Bandits Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:11 am

"Dear lord..." mumbled Lily. Lily jumped down the tree, brushed herself and said "Firstly my names not "Ms. Stalker. My names Lily. And secondly......what exactly do you want me to explain?" said Lily staring at the woman. Lily then made to keep her whip, but suddently stopped, staring at the woman. Keeping quiet for a while, she murmured"Hmm..." then took out her whip again.

"I daresay...you'll want to.." mumbled Lily before lashing at the direction of the woman, it missed her, moving past her above her shoulder and hit a bandit in his face. "...watch your back." said Lily. The bandit fell with a yell, dropping his axe and attempt at attacking the woman as well. Lily walked towards the bandit and said "You'll want to see if there's anyone watching what you're doing, dummy". Lily turned to the woman again, and said "Right, what exactly do you wanna know bout me? Age, height, weight, personal details ain't going out except my name..."
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Thrashing Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrashing Bandits   Thrashing Bandits Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:43 am

"That bandit isn't strong enough to hurt me, just who do you think I am a weak."

Colleen felt the wind from the whip, but it did not surprise her.

"First thing I want to know is why you were just following me and not just coming up to me to ask, and Second you seem powerful enough, why weren't you able to or why didn't you know about or kill those devils?"

The group of bandits was just all getting back up when, they saw Colleen they atemted an attack on her all at once, but right as they were about to attack she turns her head, her eyes glowing bright red, and the bandits run away like little girls faster than their boss did.

"Ok now that they have also been dealt with you can get started Ms. Lily."

Colleen's attitude totally changed now, she didn't seem so pyschotic anymore, now she calm collected and relaxed. Her personality changed a lot, but that was just one of her skills, to change into any kind of person she wished to be.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Thrashing Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrashing Bandits   Thrashing Bandits Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:10 am

"Alrighty" said Lily, dragging her whip across the ground back to her original standing place, then keeping her whip. "Question 1, no I don't think your weak. Just wanted to avoid unesscesary revealage of clothing. Question 2, I followed you instead of confronting you because...well, you saw the devil. The attack was brutal. How was I supposed to know if you would hurt (Lily puts on a pathetic voice) poor, weak me? (Normal voice) Secondly, I ain't like you, I can't detect a enemy from a hundred mile away. Thirdly, I can take on at the very most 5 bandits but 10 bad boys and 1 big one is too much for me. And just call me Lily. Sooooooooooooooooo......satisfactory, madame?
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Thrashing Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrashing Bandits   Thrashing Bandits Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:50 am

"Nope not quite, I need to keep a record so I will need any personal info you can give me."

Colleen pulls out a PDA, she opens up a new document and begins typing in the info she just recieved.

"Meh nvm i just gather the usual way."

She puts the technology away and begins to walk away she was done bored here nothing seemed to be a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Thrashing Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrashing Bandits   Thrashing Bandits Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:15 am

Lily stared after ther strange un-ladylike lady as she walked off. "Usual...way..? mumbled Lily as the lady dissapeared from view. Lily suddently giggled. "I have a feeling......we'll meet again. Because I can't avoid being very curious about these kinds of things.... mumbled Lily. "That woman takes things waaay too seriously. Wonder if she could even smile? Hmmm.....well..miracles could happen......... Lily then turned around very slowly then skipped off into the direction of her house.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Thrashing Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrashing Bandits   Thrashing Bandits Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:00 pm

"About time she gets out of my hair, I hate acting like that woohoo."

Colleen began walking down the streets of the town untiol she reached the town hall, where she was suppose to get her payment. The front office however was in shambles. The roof was torn open, the walls were peeling off, and the floor was crumbled.

"What the hell went on here?"

Then something catches her eyes a small pendant hanging in the middle of a chandelier. She walks up towards it and jumps up and tears the pendant off, it was just a small locket pendant, Colleen opens it up and sees only a small picture, it had a mother, father and a little girl in it. She looks at the picture, with a tear in her eyes, wiping it away she tosses the small trinket on the floor and smashes it with her foot.

"Stupid."

She walk away looking to find what happened, the small trinket lies on the floor in pieces and bursts into flames. The smoke forms into the shape of a demon, one that was even undetectable to Colleen, then this would be trouble.

"Hmm maybe an opponent worthy of my time hehe."

The demons then vanishes back into a wisp form and follows Colleen, unseen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thrashing Bandits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrashing Bandits   Thrashing Bandits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thrashing Bandits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil May Cry :: Residential Area :: Residential Area RPG-
Jump to: