Devil May Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil May Cry

Welcome to the world of Devil May Cry. Here, you will be able to walk in the middle of the worlds of humans and demons, fighting for the side that you most like, the good or the bad one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lily ( Created Character)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily

Lily

Lily ( Created Character) Empty
PostSubject: Lily ( Created Character)   Lily ( Created Character) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:22 am

Name: Lily

Race: Human

Affinity: God

Residence: Residental Area

Battle Style: Lily uses a whip. That's one thing special bout' Lily she's more or less the only one using this weapon. Lily uses the whip to attack from far, seldom fighting at melee range. Lily likes to fight alongside friends. When the whip is gone, out comes her fists. Lily sometimes fight with the fists when her whip is stolen, left behind, etc, etc and etc.

Weapons: Whip and her Fists.

Good Qualities: Lily is very friendly and "helpful." Often cleaning the bandits from alleys and forests. Lily despises those that look down on others, do evil, steal, etc. Lily likes to make friends and often walks around town.

Bad Qualities: Being taken advantage of. NOT IN THAT WAY. I mean when people cheat her of her money, and trick her into doing stuff for them. Lily hates fire or anything that burns or give of the same amount of heat as fire. Lily is vulnerable against hard-hitting hammers like broadswords or a tree. Anything large and hard will send Lily to oblivion in a few hits.

Appearence: (Urgh, my weakness in character creating..) Lily has a hairband on her head. She wears a maid costume all the time. (Reason in history) Lily has pink hair and has a yellow ribbon tied around her neck. She wears leather brown boots. Lily prefers to wear leather armor, and doesn't wear heavy ones so a good hard smash from a hammer will send her to heaven.

History: Lily was born and raised in the Residental Area, but her family was attacked and robbed when she was 10. Her father died,trying to protect them and her mother was taken away by a demon. That left Lily with her sister, whom was striken with a desease which took her sister away as well. Lily's mother was a maid, and the only thing she had left was her mother's maid costume, as the house was more or less destroyed. Her sister left the yellow ribbon which Lily has around her neck. Lily now lives in an apartment nearby, earning money by taking on jobs around the town.

Picture:
Spoiler:

Ignore those ribbons...nothin' to do with meh charie >.<

Last edited by Lily on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Lily ( Created Character)   Lily ( Created Character) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:56 pm

Nice, nice. I really like this. Only some small problems. You began describing her in Bad Qualities. Just go ahead and move that description to appearance, just the part about the armor. Also, I'm going to need a physical weakness in Bad Qualities, you got something going there with the fire and the weak defense, but elaborate please. I really like this one, not much to complain about here.
Back to top Go down
http://momentsimpasse.proboards.com
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: Lily ( Created Character)   Lily ( Created Character) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:23 pm

Have edited
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Lily ( Created Character)   Lily ( Created Character) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:32 pm

Absolutely wonderfully. *claps* Bravo, you are exactly the kind of person we need around here. I was beginning to lose hope in this site >_<

Lily ( Created Character) Danteapproval

Thanks again for restoring my faith in DMC rpers. There is a lack of us ;_; Present company excluded, they all got bored and left ;_;
Back to top Go down
http://momentsimpasse.proboards.com
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: Lily ( Created Character)   Lily ( Created Character) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:34 pm

Thank you ^^ methinks the site will go well slong' as we have more active members. 1 active member is better then 10 inactive members...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily ( Created Character)   Lily ( Created Character) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lily ( Created Character)
Page 1 of 1