Devil May Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil May Cry

Welcome to the world of Devil May Cry. Here, you will be able to walk in the middle of the worlds of humans and demons, fighting for the side that you most like, the good or the bad one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blitz Blazer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artamis

Artamis

Blitz Blazer Empty
PostSubject: Blitz Blazer   Blitz Blazer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:43 pm

Name: Blitz

Type: Gun

Description: A large 3 shot revolver that uses custome bullets that blows a triangle shaped hole in the opponent.

Effect: blows a triangle shaped hole in the opponent.

History: Artamis forged this gun the same time he made Claymore

Image:
Blitz Blazer Scrap10
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Blitz Blazer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blitz Blazer   Blitz Blazer Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:31 am

A few things are amiss here. What causes the triangle shaped holes? Use your knowledge of physics if applicable. If not, just come up with some DMCesque answer. Also, I'm going to need a bit more from you. Sure, it's not all that special of a weapon but this is not enough information.

I hate to be a nag, but could you please use spellchecker on your stuff? The spelling errors are affecting my judgement, and I don't want to be cruel.
Back to top Go down
http://momentsimpasse.proboards.com

Blitz Blazer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil May Cry :: Creation :: Equipment-
Jump to: