Devil May Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil May Cry

Welcome to the world of Devil May Cry. Here, you will be able to walk in the middle of the worlds of humans and demons, fighting for the side that you most like, the good or the bad one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Opinion about this new forum!

Go down 
4 posters

What's your opinion about this forum?
Excelent
Opinion about this new forum! Vote_lcap67%Opinion about this new forum! Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Good
Opinion about this new forum! Vote_lcap33%Opinion about this new forum! Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Decent
Opinion about this new forum! Vote_lcap0%Opinion about this new forum! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad
Opinion about this new forum! Vote_lcap0%Opinion about this new forum! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hate it
 0% [ 0 ]
Do you really need to know?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

Opinion about this new forum! Empty
PostSubject: Opinion about this new forum!   Opinion about this new forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:34 pm

Well, I would like that the people that is currently on the forum to tell me what is their opinion about this forum.

I simply think it's great, but because it's mine XD.
Back to top Go down
https://devilmaycry.forumotion.co.uk
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Opinion about this new forum!   Opinion about this new forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:53 pm

I say good, because it's just started and has all the elements of a good rp site. But it still might die early. I hope it doesn't though Sad
Back to top Go down
http://momentsimpasse.proboards.com
Alexiel

Alexiel

PostSubject: Re: Opinion about this new forum!   Opinion about this new forum! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:18 pm

Very excellent.
Back to top Go down
Artamis

Artamis

PostSubject: Re: Opinion about this new forum!   Opinion about this new forum! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:53 am

the most perfect DMC RPG ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinion about this new forum!   Opinion about this new forum! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinion about this new forum!
Page 1 of 1