Devil May Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil May Cry

Welcome to the world of Devil May Cry. Here, you will be able to walk in the middle of the worlds of humans and demons, fighting for the side that you most like, the good or the bad one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Uchimaki, Narora

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narora Uchimaki

Narora Uchimaki

Uchimaki, Narora Empty
PostSubject: Uchimaki, Narora   Uchimaki, Narora Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:53 pm

Name: Narora Uchimaki Devil Form: Norxara Uchimaki

Race: Half Demon/Half Human

Affinity: Not really good or bad, just in a group all his own.

Residence: The Wild. basicly everywhere that has a tree or something.

Battle Style: Speedy movements, Faster than H***, and over powering. Uses all sences but his eyes, because his eyes are cursed to see the death of people and demons... but the up side is increassed vision range, and the ability to see how strong a person/demon is before fighitng them. he is still learning to control the eyes he has so he may use them again...

Weapons:
Revenge: A Black blade with a White Sheath on Narora's Back and a Long White Chain. the Chain is about 3 feet long and actualy never gets in his way in a battle.

Sankai & Tenza: Twin hand guns both colored black with magic bullets to attack almost anything.

Personality: Happy and annoying most of the time. good cook Razz. best friend you'll ever have. serious when need be.

Good Qualities: He will do anything for a friend, die for them, kill for them, ect...

Bad Qualities: Short temper. Uses his other sence, besides site, for fighting and life. he always has something over his eyes, wether it be a headband (Hint Hint), sunglasses, or anything that ubscures his eyes from view. His eyes are cursed as said in his Battle style and he is, in a way, unable to use them for everyday life in a DMC day Razz

Appearence: See my avatar, when it has a Silver haired man in it.
has longer k-9's than most people, but only sightly. Jet Black eyes with RED slits. and fox ears that come just above his head.

History: It is unknown what has happend to narora. because he himself doesn't remember. he was training when he was hit with a rock to the head, from natural causes.

He woke up in a form he didn't recognice. he had grown 3 tails, that looked like Dragon tails. He also had a Mask over his face and his eyes where black and yellow. his sword, Revenge, had changed to a White version of itself. then after exsamining himself he changed back to his old form.

he then looked around himself, knowing what his name was and esenchals like that, but he did not remember anything from his memories. no face was fermiler to him, though he did get a slight tingle in the back of his eyes.

After all of that he travled the world, training more and more, untill one night he was sleeping and woke up to a baning noise. when he got out of his tent he was face to face......... with a girl. he blinked a bit then asked her the question your all thinking (XD) 'who are you?'

She had said her name was Nami and she was 14 yrs old. she was in a red shirt, Black jeans, and Black shoes and had white hair down to her mid back. she had also said... she was blind. witch was obviuse from her pale white eyes and that they where half open as if bored.

From the second she was born she had thoughs same Pale white eyes and has been using her other 4 sences to see.

Narora simpithised with her, and then more when she said she had no parents. Narora then disided that she had introduced herself and now it was his turn.

He said he was 15, then explained in great detail what he looked like, right down to his Black Fox ears. he also explained that he was not blined, but didn't use his sence of Sight and stuck with his other sences. he didn't however explain why he didn't use his eyes. he had found out the hard way when he took them off and looked at a person...

When he had explained his Fox ears, Nami had a slight pink tint to her skin.

and that had started a great friendship.

About a year later, Nami was attacked by a Demon witch wounded her badly. nothing exstream like losing a limb, but she was in a coma for 10 days. when the Demon attacked, Narora went beserk and changed into his Devil form again. (though he dosen't know what it is yet.)

He, litiraly, teared the Demon appart and when it was over, changed back. he then took the wounded Nami to the nearest Clinic, convenyently named the 'Kurosaki Clinic'. (I WILL NOT HAVE ANY BLEACH REFERANCE IN MY RPING! if you read that good, if not you have skiped to the bottem and write a post deniing this for this reason -_-)

After Nami had woken up she had to stay for another 2 days and explain, to the best of her memory, what happend. after her full recovery she and Narora left once agian to travle.

then they where sepireted by a army of Demons. thousands... maybe millions of Demons. they had Taken Nami when Narora was stabed with his own sword.

when Narora came too, she was gone and infront of him was a Black man. he was very old, very very old... he wore tathered clothing and said his name was Gintu.

He explained that he knew what Narora was when he had woken up from his own sword stabing him. he told Narora he was a Half Demon. a Human with a Demonic parent or a Demonic ansester. narora's parents where a Human father, and a Full Demon Mother.

And after a long explanation of things i really don't want to type right now, he began to Teach Narora how to control his Demon side. in addition to getting 80% control of his Demon side, gained his Devil trigger, Sendo-Rei Ryuu (Lightning Dragon of Death) but for some reason after he had walked away from his training area, that was his home for 6 months, he was never able to use his Devil Trigger as easly and so waits to use it untill he is strong enough.

and to this day he travles again, looking for Nami and trying to solve the puzzle that is the Demon Kind...

Picture:

Nami's Blushing Sean: Uchimaki, Narora Th_hina13lp1 (with white hair and white eyes.)

Narora at 22 years of age (HE IS 15 IN HERE!) Uchimaki, Narora Th_Narora22SoulReaper

Narora's Devil Trigger Form: Uchimaki, Narora 38bd01ae57a290_full (with the appearance in my Avatar)

Last edited by Narora Uchimaki on Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
Dante
Admin
Dante

Uchimaki, Narora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchimaki, Narora   Uchimaki, Narora Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 pm

Alright, nice long bio. I like. I couldn't find anything terribly wrong with it. *will have to reread history when less exhausted* But I just have a few questions.

One being that the bad qualities section needs a physical weakness. I noticed you said he covers his eyes in that section, are you saying he has troubles with vision or something? Just need some clarity.

As I opened it the surname made me think of Naruto, and I was pleased to see it wasn't a Naruto rip-off character. I did indeed notice some Bleach references which leads me to believe you're more or less taking this from a character you made on a Bleach site. I'm not going to deny you or anything over this, it's just an observation. So long as you don't begin introducing largely Bleach characters, plot, etc. you should be fine.

Devil Trigger. I may be talking to the site owner real soon, but as of now the Devil Triggers are off-limits at the lower post counts. I suppose it's fine in your history but try to refrain from using it in rps until you have obtained it in OOC.

All this being said I'm pleased to see a new member. I was actually planning to declare the site dead and move on when I saw this app. Here's to hoping you can help keep this site alive. I'm going to go take a nap and then reread your history to see if there's any mistakes.
Back to top Go down
http://momentsimpasse.proboards.com
Narora Uchimaki

Narora Uchimaki

Uchimaki, Narora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchimaki, Narora   Uchimaki, Narora Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:03 pm

Dante wrote:
Alright, nice long bio. I like. I couldn't find anything terribly wrong with it. *will have to reread history when less exhausted* But I just have a few questions.

One being that the bad qualities section needs a physical weakness. I noticed you said he covers his eyes in that section, are you saying he has troubles with vision or something? Just need some clarity.

As I opened it the surname made me think of Naruto, and I was pleased to see it wasn't a Naruto rip-off character. I did indeed notice some Bleach references which leads me to believe you're more or less taking this from a character you made on a Bleach site. I'm not going to deny you or anything over this, it's just an observation. So long as you don't begin introducing largely Bleach characters, plot, etc. you should be fine.

Devil Trigger. I may be talking to the site owner real soon, but as of now the Devil Triggers are off-limits at the lower post counts. I suppose it's fine in your history but try to refrain from using it in rps until you have obtained it in OOC.

All this being said I'm pleased to see a new member. I was actually planning to declare the site dead and move on when I saw this app. Here's to hoping you can help keep this site alive. I'm going to go take a nap and then reread your history to see if there's any mistakes.

Thank you for your help Dante. i really needed it.

Yes i love writing, i'm on Fanfiction.net and i absolutly LOVE to read and write.

The Name. yes it was a fusion of Uzumaki and Uchiha, Narora... well he is a Naruto/Bleach/Black cat/DBZ/ect... character from another site and manymore, but i've changed him so he is a DMC approvable.

A physical weakness? i'm not good in that department, but i can' try my best.

His eyes, well he just doesn't like to use them. he CAN but he choses not to, like the Sharingan. his vision is a kind of... last resort thing. i'll explain more when i edit him.

the Devil Trigger. is there any requirments to obtain it? i've only played DMC 2 and haven't been able to play any of the other 3 games. so i started when Dante had a DT.

lol when i join a site, well 80% that i join, i bring back to life. be belong to many, MANY anime sites and i'm sure that many of them love DMC. i once took Dante and made him Narora's Brother (by just changing the last name and giving him the Doujutsu Kagegan) and got yelled at for 'mesing up a great action character'. i'm not saying Dante's... well bad or something like that, i htink he's awsome, but i just wanted to see what i could do.

now that i have explained a bit, i think i shall edit him. i do have premition to do this right?
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Uchimaki, Narora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchimaki, Narora   Uchimaki, Narora Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:16 pm

Devil Trigger is unlocked at 100 posts, last I checked. And you can edit the app as much as possible before it is accepted, no big issues there.

...I think one brother is enough for Dante...but you know...whatever. What you do outside of this site isn't my concern Razz I do have to say that he seems a bit overpowered for a 15 YO.
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki

Narora Uchimaki

Uchimaki, Narora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchimaki, Narora   Uchimaki, Narora Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:33 pm

Dante wrote:
Devil Trigger is unlocked at 100 posts, last I checked. And you can edit the app as much as possible before it is accepted, no big issues there.

...I think one brother is enough for Dante...but you know...whatever. What you do outside of this site isn't my concern Razz I do have to say that he seems a bit overpowered for a 15 YO.

i see thank you.

Thats what the other guy said to ^_^.

thats what most people say. but they never look out to Naruto or Ichigo. i know that sometimes he is more over powered than them, but most of the time people find a way around it. i have a small problem with God-modding, well before it was a frekin' huge problem, but after RPing a bit and still losing battles, i toned it down a bit, and not all the way gone cuz most people like i said beat me any way, though i put up a damn good fight. Very Happy

Post edited. ^
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Uchimaki, Narora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchimaki, Narora   Uchimaki, Narora Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:56 pm

Er....I'm really not a fan of god-modding. In fact, you could say it's my biggest pet peeve in rps, well just below nonsensical posts. (seen a few that made no sense whatsoever >_<)

Anywho...

Uchimaki, Narora Danteapproves
NEW SEAL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki

Narora Uchimaki

Uchimaki, Narora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchimaki, Narora   Uchimaki, Narora Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:58 pm

Dante wrote:
Er....I'm really not a fan of god-modding. In fact, you could say it's my biggest pet peeve in rps, well just below nonsensical posts. (seen a few that made no sense whatsoever >_<)

Anywho...

Uchimaki, Narora Danteapproves
NEW SEAL Very Happy

yay approved!... right?
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Uchimaki, Narora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchimaki, Narora   Uchimaki, Narora Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:06 pm

Yes. That means approved Razz
Back to top Go down
Narora Uchimaki

Narora Uchimaki

Uchimaki, Narora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchimaki, Narora   Uchimaki, Narora Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:08 pm

Dante wrote:
Yes. That means approved Razz

kk thank you dante.^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uchimaki, Narora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchimaki, Narora   Uchimaki, Narora Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchimaki, Narora
Page 1 of 1