Devil May Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil May Cry

Welcome to the world of Devil May Cry. Here, you will be able to walk in the middle of the worlds of humans and demons, fighting for the side that you most like, the good or the bad one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Updates (7th October)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
- Guns ‘Я’ Us -

Updates (7th October) Empty
PostSubject: Updates (7th October)   Updates (7th October) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:10 am

Guns ‘Я’ Us
Updates (7th October)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shop Now Open!

'Guns ‘Я’ Us' is now open!

That means that there is likely to be a few Demons and Devils appearing in various Topics. Please keep in mind that I am only one man, don't expect me to enter each and every Topic you start. I will only enter a few at a time, but if you are desperate for a few Demons to pop up, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Also, obviously, transactions are now ready to begin as well. So, as soon as you gather a few Red Orbs off of Demons and Devils, feel free to purchase an Item or two. Either in the 'Shopping' section, or the 'Guns ‘Я’ Us RPG' section. In fact, feel free to drop by the new store even if you haven't got any Red Orbs, there's no harm in meeting Logan, you never know, you might get access to 'The Vault'.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

First Boss Battle!

To begin the reign of spawning Demon and Devils and open 'Guns ‘Я’ Us' with a bang, the very first Demon Boss Battle will be beginning soon! The first of many to come.

This Boss Battle will be a stugglesome fight against a powerful Demon that will, as always, be controlled by me. I won't give many details away just yet, but keep in mind that Boss Battles like these will grant rewards - usually the Red Orb variety. Also, this Boss will have a set amount of Red Orbs (and possibly other Items) that can be gained by defeating it. So, although the more people thre is the easier it is to defeat, the less Orbs will be gained by each individual.

Back to top Go down

Updates (7th October)
Page 1 of 1