Devil May Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil May Cry

Welcome to the world of Devil May Cry. Here, you will be able to walk in the middle of the worlds of humans and demons, fighting for the side that you most like, the good or the bad one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello Tah Everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily

Lily

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:31 pm

Hi everyone ( or isit Hi Dante only..?) Me is Lily...which I guess you already know..anyways, hope we can rp together sooner....or most unpreferably-later..
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:34 pm

Oh there is others here. I'm just the only one on at.....TWELVE THIRTY IN THE MORNING!? I SHOULD BE IN BED. IM SICK.
Back to top Go down
http://momentsimpasse.proboards.com
Lily

Lily

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:40 pm

Ouch. But this place is so...empty...like a ghost town Sad
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:47 pm

Yeah....we need more advertisement ;_; But I not know anyone with good graphic art skills who likes DMC. All my seals are made on MS paint XD
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:51 pm

Sigh...I foudn your site on google xD And I liked DMC so I joined up. Most people doesn't know DMC much so you get no trafic..
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:57 pm

Google? For reals? o.O There must not be very many DMC rps for a little one like this to be found there :p But yeah...we need to start throwing ads at other rp sites.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:59 pm

Thing is, most of em' don't allow advertisements for a certain amount of time since it'll...eh.. "steal" their trafic. SO we'll have to tough up and charge past this part of bad time.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:47 pm

<------ someone with da skillz right der
tell me your ideas and maybe i can do something hehe

AND WELCOME TO THE SITE LILY
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:05 pm

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff! SINCE WHEN!? TELL ME THESE THINGS! *unreasonable* Imma pm you with some ideas.

And I know quite a few sites I can post ads on, we just need to make an ad >_<
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:13 pm

so gather as many photos as you can of Dante, Vergil, and some other main DMC characters, and ill try to get some video to use and ill try putting together a video ad
Back to top Go down
Nero

Nero

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:51 am

I hope you guys realise that it doesn't matter how many members you get, this place is still going to close down.

Without the Admin logging in, it's only a matter of time before the site closes.

I hate to be the cynical one here, but it's fact.
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:06 am

yeah well if you want to be cynical we understand, i mean we know this will eventually shut down, bbut we want to try to have as much fun as we want ...unless you want one of us to make a new one and be admin, we have to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:11 am

Yes...well...unless the previous admin makes Dante admin or something.......if Dante's knows him?
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:46 am

i know him he just hasnt been on any of the RP site that hes on though, so i havent had a chance.
Back to top Go down
Nero

Nero

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:53 am

There are a few different things we could do to be honest...

1) Live in hope that the Admin comes back to sort things out.

2) Someone hacks the Admin account. (Not recommended)

3) As suggesteed by Colleen, we re-create the site.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:50 am

Oooo,ahh,I vote for numbah 3 ......but number 1 ain't too bad....SOMEBODY GET HIM ONTO THE SITE!!!!! Lure him with a banana or someming... =.='
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:54 am

well if you guys want i could probably have it done within a few days, but its up to you guys, lets vote.

options,

Wait

Make new one
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:32 pm

Whosayswhatnow? Nero's back? Yeah....I have no idea where Saraki vanished to. I suppose we could always make a new site. That would work. Unfortunately guys, I only know how to admin in proboards. You guys okay with a proboards site?
Back to top Go down
Colleen

Colleen

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:35 pm

like i said if you guys want i can make it, i know how to work the forummotion
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:00 am

Ah, if Collens going tah make one...then I vote for her too Very Happy

Oh...and...erm...aren't..we spamming..? This..is an introduction thread and we..err....ehe..?
Back to top Go down
Nero

Nero

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:15 pm

Dante, I never left, I just couldn't be bothered to post when the site's just gonna die anyway. If the site is re-made I'll be there, posting away like I used to when the site first opened. But right now, I don't see a point.

Anyway, Lily, I don't think it can possibly be classed as spam when the site is pretty much dead anyway. Besides, the only member that has any authority is here posting with us.
(Obviously refering to Dante).

On a side note, if the site is to be re-created, I'll be happy to help out. Y'know, posting up rules, templates, etc. Just need to be a Temporary Mod so that I can Sticky stuff and whatever. That's if you need any help...
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:30 am

Hello, welcome, etc.

Sry if I forgot about this site thanks to my busy life.

I came back and I'll start to check everything and post some stuff up.
Back to top Go down
https://devilmaycry.forumotion.co.uk
Lily

Lily

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:23 pm

Yez, deh man is back in dah house!
Back to top Go down
Nero

Nero

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:33 am

Saraki !

Bienvenido de nuevo!

(I'm not good at Spanish, I hope that makes sense...)
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:52 am

Is good to be back.

Your Spanish is good, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
https://devilmaycry.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Hello Tah Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Tah Everyone   Hello Tah Everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Tah Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil May Cry :: Off Topic :: Introduction-