Devil May Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil May Cry

Welcome to the world of Devil May Cry. Here, you will be able to walk in the middle of the worlds of humans and demons, fighting for the side that you most like, the good or the bad one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil

Vergil

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Greetings...   Greetings... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:56 am

Hey,
I'm Vergil/Sephy, I'm 17 years old and I enjoy rping very much, almost as much as the DMC games (Which I am a proud owner of all the games and love each and everyone of them!^^).
I found the forum when I was beeing dragged here by a certain someone... i won't say any names....*Cough Dante Cough*. But I was happy to see a DMC rpforum seeing that they are rare (Atleast I never found one... xP).

So, I'll be the cold arrogant bastard named Vergil xD. I hope you'll enjoy rping with me.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:38 am

Yo Sephiroth! *does 3 hour secret handshake with lots of weird moves* Now that THATS over with, do me a favor and pop into "Daddy, I'm home". I just think that you could kick new life into it. Not to mention that if you do the group will be complete! *imagines Vergil meeting Sparda* "YAY! DADDY!" ...ROFLMAO!

...Shutting up nao.
Back to top Go down
http://momentsimpasse.proboards.com

Greetings...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil May Cry :: Off Topic :: Introduction-
Jump to: