Devil May Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil May Cry

Welcome to the world of Devil May Cry. Here, you will be able to walk in the middle of the worlds of humans and demons, fighting for the side that you most like, the good or the bad one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FFworldz(( F*ck your title length requirement!))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparda

Sparda

FFworldz(( F*ck your title length requirement!)) Empty
PostSubject: FFworldz(( F*ck your title length requirement!))   FFworldz(( F*ck your title length requirement!)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:28 pm

Since quite a few of you here know the FF site, decided to go ahead and post this here;

The site will shortly be back to normal, it's safe to go back, problems have been resolved. We're in desperate need of new RP material for Pinky's return, so c'mon back, guys, or I'll drag you by the scruff of your neck -.-
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: FFworldz(( F*ck your title length requirement!))   FFworldz(( F*ck your title length requirement!)) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:55 pm

Good to hear that.

Wait...

I already knew!

Well, good to hear that again.
Back to top Go down
https://devilmaycry.forumotion.co.uk
Nero

Nero

PostSubject: Re: FFworldz(( F*ck your title length requirement!))   FFworldz(( F*ck your title length requirement!)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:31 am

Yeah, the site's back in our hands... at least, for not it is.

But I wouldn't go celebrating just yet, there's always the chance that Leo'll come back.
Back to top Go down
Nero

Nero

PostSubject: Re: FFworldz(( F*ck your title length requirement!))   FFworldz(( F*ck your title length requirement!)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:39 am

UPDATE!

I think I jinxed it.

Leo's back and had retaken the site.

I just knew that was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sparda

Sparda

PostSubject: Re: FFworldz(( F*ck your title length requirement!))   FFworldz(( F*ck your title length requirement!)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:51 am

Err, actually, Update! He's being basically forced to return it as soon as Pinky returns, which is why Kindred and MrsGrizzley are Co-admins, trying to get it back in working order for her return.

Thanks, once again, to ASE, for sticking up for what's right and taking control from those who took it in the first place. ((Entire thing is convoluted and crazy))
Back to top Go down
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: FFworldz(( F*ck your title length requirement!))   FFworldz(( F*ck your title length requirement!)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:38 am

You guys are going to give me a heart attack with your updates...

Well, good to hear it...
Back to top Go down
https://devilmaycry.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFworldz(( F*ck your title length requirement!))   FFworldz(( F*ck your title length requirement!)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFworldz(( F*ck your title length requirement!))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil May Cry :: Off Topic :: Chat Room-
Jump to: