Devil May Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil May Cry

Welcome to the world of Devil May Cry. Here, you will be able to walk in the middle of the worlds of humans and demons, fighting for the side that you most like, the good or the bad one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Obtaining Red Orbs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
- Guns ‘Я’ Us -

Obtaining Red Orbs Empty
PostSubject: Obtaining Red Orbs   Obtaining Red Orbs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:00 am

Guns ‘Я’ Us
Obtaining Red Orbs

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How to obtain Red Orbs

Red Orbs, the currency at 'Guns ‘Я’ Us', is usually found on various Demons or Devils. Generally, the stronger the Demon, the more Red Orbs you will find. Devils that you bring into a Topic will not drop Red Orbs, however, ones that I bring to your Topics will grant you some Orbs to spend.

I will join other people's topics as often as I can to initiate battles that will reward you with these Orbs. However, I may occasionally start a topic to begin a Boss Battle. This demon will be much more powerful than others and may be capable of summoning other less-powerful devils as well. It is advised that these are only fought by 'powerful' members or in groups.

All Demons that are brought into topics by me will be controlled by me and me only. Fighting these will be like fighting other members, all site rules still apply; No Auto-Hitting, for example.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Back to top Go down

Obtaining Red Orbs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil May Cry :: Guns ‘Я’ Us :: Info-
Jump to: