Devil May Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil May Cry

Welcome to the world of Devil May Cry. Here, you will be able to walk in the middle of the worlds of humans and demons, fighting for the side that you most like, the good or the bad one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Public Announcement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

Public Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Public Announcement   Public Announcement Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:28 pm

Well, there's been some little changes on the site, and I found as my duty to point them out.

1 The Shops section:

We discussed this and the shop section was completely removed from this forum. We just found that if we ever get many users, everyone would like to have a shop and in the future that would be a problem, because if everyone has a shop, no one would contract the shop.

So, instead of that, we thought of a little system of shops. It will soon be explained on another topic, so be patient.

But in little words, is having a single shop in each Role Play section... as I said, more details in another topic I'll create soon...

2 Guns "Я" Us:

The new section we added in order to replace the "Shops" section. This shop uses a system of Red Orbs to purchase different weapons. The Red Orbs will be gained by defeating demons, just like in the game, yet this will only happen with the demons that our user Guns ‘Я’ Us will be controling in the different topics he gets in.

Sure, you can also call demons to fight, but demons called by yourself won't grant any kind of Red Orbs. I say it again:

ONLY DEMONS CONTROLER BY GUNS ‘Я’ US WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU RED ORBS IN ORDER TO PURCHASE.

I think I left it clear.

(Still under construction for a while...)

3 New Background:

Just a little change of background image I made. No big deal...

Well, this has been done in the past 3 or 4 days.

Now, more may come, yet in the meanwhile have fun.
Back to top Go down
https://devilmaycry.forumotion.co.uk

Public Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devil May Cry :: Begining :: Announcements-
Jump to: