Devil May Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Devil May Cry

Welcome to the world of Devil May Cry. Here, you will be able to walk in the middle of the worlds of humans and demons, fighting for the side that you most like, the good or the bad one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Da rules that must be followed!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saraki Blackwind
Admin
Saraki Blackwind

Da rules that must be followed! Empty
PostSubject: Da rules that must be followed!   Da rules that must be followed! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:40 am

Yes, in this section is where ALL the rules that you must follow in this forum will be put or posted, depending on the order. Well, shall we start?

No God-modding: For the ones that don't know what is this, is that your character or you cannot do things that may be really powerful or simply things that you wouldn't be able to do because of your power or your limitations. This also fits on the description of a character, and such things. For example, you cannot look at a person and blow up his head without doing any kind of magic or to travel to the other side of the world in one second to buy chinese food and return at the next second. And for you, evil dudes, you cannot destroy the damn world just like that, YA HEARD ME?!

No Auto-hitting: When you are RPing, and you are fighting someone, for example, you cannot simply put: "Dude1 cuts Dude2 head". No. You must give the other user the oportunity to block or to move away from the attack. You cannot control the actions of the other user and make him do what you want..

Now, this applies to another kind of situation: If you joined a topic and three days later you created a magic that you would like to use in that topic, I will have to say NO. It would be auto hitting and unfair for other players.

About Multiple characters: You cannot have multiple characters in your account, so don't ask for one. You can't also create another account without permission and a good reason.

RESPECT: You MUST respect other users in the site, and even more the admins and mods in charge..

About spamming: I don't really have anything about it, but don't spam too much around the forum or I will need to halt you from doing that. It would increase your post and it wouldn't be fair...

No mature content: I don't want any kind of mature content on my site. If I see even ONE image around, I will ban him personally for one year after his death, ok?

Wait for approval: You must wait for your things to be approved in order to use them, and you cannot create anything more before the approval of your character.

Arguing with others: I simply hope that you don't fight with others in a verbal way. If you have any problems, contact the people in charge so we can help you or solve it.

That's all for now.

Behave!
Back to top Go down
https://devilmaycry.forumotion.co.uk

Da rules that must be followed!
Page 1 of 1